Scan Today/Tomorrow!! Hope To Find Baby!!

katiee24

Reaction score
Its Been About A Week Since Last Thread.. (Cant Find Baby) Update To The Situation.. Had Bleeding & Brown Discharge.. No Cramps Or Pain.. Bleeding Started On 24th March.. Bleeding Stopped After 30 Mins.. Had A Scan On The 25th.. Couldnt Find A Baby.. But Could Be To Early.. On The 26th Had My HCG Levels Tested And They Rised.. Got My Scan Tomorrow To Try & Find A Heartbeat.. Just Hope They Find A Baby!!!!! :D

Hope they find a baby hun, usually they cant find a baby either cos you havnt drunk enough fluids or maybe baby is still a bit small obv depending on how far along you are lol :) good luck hope it goes ok :) x

Good luck, be thinking of you tomorrow x

Good luck hun xx Will be thinking of you x :hug: x

Good lucky hunny - hope all goes well for you :) xxx

Baby Pinder Was Found Today!!! :D Very Happy!!! Teenie Tiny Baby So Couldnt Get A Picture!! Baby Was Wriggling With A Heartbeat Too!! Wooo Hoo!! Due Date Is Now 25th November Which Is Very Strange Because In 2009 I Lost My 1st Baby On The 25th November.. Looks Like My Angel Baby Has Been Looking Down On My Little One :)

Thats great news hunny, im so please for you :) x x

awwww thats great news, so very happy for you! x

yipppeeee...25th november is the best day of this year..........cos i get married too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back