Scared

Went to the MW appointment, she says she can't get me an early scan, I'd have to see the doctor first. Tried to book a docs appointment before I left and they don't have any until week after next.

MW said they do normal scan between 12 and 14 weeks, week after next I'll be 12 weeks, so might as well just sit it out and wait some more. :clock: lol

Not long now Hun, so far so good eh? No reason for you to think anything bad has happened so stay positive.

Hang in there sweets, it will all be worth it xx

Went to the MW appointment, she says she can't get me an early scan, I'd have to see the doctor first. Tried to book a docs appointment before I left and they don't have any until week after next.

MW said they do normal scan between 12 and 14 weeks, week after next I'll be 12 weeks, so might as well just sit it out and wait some more. :clock: lol

Not long now Hun, so far so good eh? No reason for you to think anything bad has happened so stay positive.

Hang in there sweets, it will all be worth it xx

Thanks hun, I'm only freaking because of what happened last time, thinking everything was ok when it wasn't. Felt proper cheated and stupid for my own body tricking me. Don't want to be in the same situation. Most women who get to 10 weeks with no blood would be soo excited and pleased.

Just hope the scan is the 12 and not 14 weeks, work is pretty busy the next couple of weeks so I thinking time will fly by haha!!

You are going to be ok Kedi! This is it for you, I feel it! Positive head on! loves xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You might have to remind me of this every couple of days!! lol

I understand kedi :hug;

Though remember. Mmc are really rare so the chances of you havering 2 like that are probably quite slim.

Chin up.

Keep calm and carry on xxx

Kedi babe - I will remind you every day if it helps! I m a total nag so I will find it very easy to keep telling you! xxxx

i had a mmc which ended in a d&c at 8 weeks. I got pregnant 10 days later but didnt realise til i was 7 weeks! i had spotting again and felt cramps and pains (uti and kidney infection) those weeks were the longest and scariest for me. Everything was fine and i know have 16 week old TWINS!! i remmeber not being able to get the worry out of my head for weeks but i decided against an early scan as it was at the epu which is whre they told me i had a mmc after 3 weeks of repeat scans and bloods, i couldnt bear going back there. leaving it to fate worked better to me, but it was an agonising wait. so can see why a reassurance scan in other cases would be great! i have a really good feeling for you XX

Well my scan date has come through....30th April. I guess that's not too long to wait now.

Good new is OH has just landed himself a permanent job since we moved house at Xmas YAY!! Bad news is he starts on the 30th - So I will be going to the scan alone! *gulp*

OH eventually gave up with my nagging and gave me the doppler last night. I couldn't hear anything :( Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, or I'm too fat to hear it or the worst has already happened. Who knows? Only the real scan will tell me. Not gonna try again (honest!).

Kedi only 10 days sweetheart! All is going to be ok, and in 10 days time you will be the one giving me the reassuring talk sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kedi only 10 days sweetheart! All is going to be ok, and in 10 days time you will be the one giving me the reassuring talk sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My god I really hope you are right. I could cry just thinking about it.

Step away from the Doppler hun!!

The mw couldn't find tillys heartbeat when I was in labour!!

10 days is not long now Hun

Stay strong xx

wouldnt worry about doppler hun, its really difficult if not impossible at this stage to find it.

I'm sure all will go well at scan :) is there someone else going with you since hubby cant? xx

I'm sure all will go well at scan :) is there someone else going with you since hubby cant? xx

My Mum said she would come with me but I'd rather go alone I think. She is 75 and doesn't walk well, so I'd just be looking after her not the other way round.

ah i see! i went to my 12 week scan on my own as hubby was away at work and it was ok :) wishing you lots of luck hun i know how nerve wracking it will be but you will be fine :hugs: xxxx

ah i see! i went to my 12 week scan on my own as hubby was away at work and it was ok :) wishing you lots of luck hun i know how nerve wracking it will be but you will be fine :hugs: xxxx

Thanks Hun. Come back in 10 days and we'll see what happened *gulp* (again!)

Mine is 30th April as well :lol:

How mad that we have the same due date and same scan date!! I look forward to swapping piccies next Monday.

I know I have cheated and had some early scans but I am still bricking it, I can only imagine how you must be feeling?

However I am sure everything will be just fine hun and we'll soon be in Tri 2 when we can actually start to enjoy this??

xxxxxxxxxx

Kedi and Carnat, I have everything crossed for you both and I will be thinking of you on the 30th April. Positive thinking and everything is going to be amazing. Big hugs. xxx

Mine is 30th April as well :lol:

How mad that we have the same due date and same scan date!! I look forward to swapping piccies next Monday.

I know I have cheated and had some early scans but I am still bricking it, I can only imagine how you must be feeling?

However I am sure everything will be just fine hun and we'll soon be in Tri 2 when we can actually start to enjoy this??

xxxxxxxxxx

That is kind of spooky!! I just read the leaflet and it says I have to drink two pints an hour before.....my scan is at 9am! I've been to the toilet 5 times since 6am this morning, how the hell am I supposed to hold 2 pints for over an hour???

I'm sure you'll be fine Nat you even have a little bumpage going on:bump:. I'm a plus size so I have bumpage but it was there way before I got PG. lol

The good thing is if baby kedi is ok then I'll be over 12 weeks and sooooooo close to Tri 2.

9 days to go......

Kedi and Carnat, I have everything crossed for you both and I will be thinking of you on the 30th April. Positive thinking and everything is going to be amazing. Big hugs. xxx

Thanks Bev, send all your positive vibes that morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back