September babies

Hey my due date buddy!!! Yeah all going well thanks hun, except a bit of thrush and not being able to sleep!! We've spent all week decorating so eventually feeling a bit more nested and ready!! Last MW check showed head down and at the brim of pelvis so not engaged at all but heading in the right direction! How are things looking for you, you all ready??
xxx

Hey 1 month tomorrow!!!! xxxxx

Due 21st September and we are team Pink :dance:

Thank you fionag - Hope the pregnancy is coming along nicely xx

Hey mummynmummy2b - You sound nice and organised!!! Im getting there slowly... move into our new house the week im due!! eeeekkk... Hubby is home 26th Aug - for 4 weeks - Hopefully I wont go too early or late.. Had a lovely baby shower yesterday!!! I now have everything i need for the baby - I got an amazing hamper - with everything for my hospital bag! So very happy about that!!! Just need to pack it now!

Hope its all ok well, keep in touch xxx

Thanks Lanny!!! Hope the pregnancy is coming a long nicely xxx

Last edited:
Any newbies? Babies due in Sept???? xx

not many people due in september is there ?x

Nope!! :( Nov/Dec not a popular month for making babies hehehe xx

My LO is due 29th September :) (But she is my first so will probably more than likely decide to arrive in October :lol:)

yeah apparently im due on the 29th! From my scan notes it says the 29th but my midwife keeps saying 30th? Im stickin to the earlier one! I have a due date buddy x

My first one was spot on time so you never know! ;)

Hi all you September mummies to be!

Happy due dates to Lucy H and Mummynmummy2be!! Any twinges yet ladies??

Just wondered how everyone was doing - can't believe we are going to be giving birth this month!! (Hopefully)

woohoo September babies!!! I'm now having one! Hehe...my late baby now a september baby, induction tomorrow so labour watch will begin!!:):):)

Hurrah! The first labour watch of the month. May there be many more! Good luck, hope it goes well!

Welcome to the September club!

Oh my god. I cant believe im due to have my baby this month. Im so excited x good luck to everyone before me hope it all goes well and cant wait to begin labour watch x oh and if anyone needs a text buddy im here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back