Should I be worried??

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Hi girls,

All weekend I've had on-off period-like pains and horrible pains in pelvis too, feels like someone is crushing it :( BH are coming more frequent (though they're still very stop-start) but I've noticed they're more intense than usual and they're quite painful sometimes too :( today *sorry if TMI* I had a bit of diarrhoea and been for number 2 about 3 or 4 times today which is unusual (luckily I've not been constipated or had the runs, bowel movement have otherwise been normal). Are all these normal for this stage in pregnancy?? xx

Just jumped in a warm bath for 30 mins and the pain eased while I was in there, just come out and it seems its worse than before. No BH just really horrible period pains + pains in my pelvis eeek

I Think if they last more than 45 seconds & are 5-10 mins apart you should call your MW! xx

I've just called her but her phone went to voicemail so I text her instead x

i agree if they are lasting over 45 secs contact mw and as for the number 2's that sometimes happens before labour as its your body 'clearing' its self out......hope your mw rings you back soon xxxx

They're not contractions just dull aches :S just had to go toilet again and I'm starting to feel really sicky :( do u think I should just ring hospital? I've got a scan there tomorrow anyway should I wait till then instead? Dunno what to do!! xx

if they arent contractions then you could just have a bug if you feel comfortable to wait until tomorrow then wait but if you begin to feel really un well or pains come back bad then ring labour ward as you may be starting off but if you are really un sure and worried it wont do any harm to ring them and express how you are feeling your in the last 6 weeks so call them if you need to xxx

How are you doing today hun? Did you sleep ok?

I've been feeling much the same this week so it all sounds normal to me, the joys of tri 3! Hope your feeling better today x

I went to delivery suite last night n he did an internal n confirmed everything is closed up there he thinks it's the baby slowly coming down in preparation for engaging her head. Didn't sleep very well cuz it was still really painful :( seems a bit better this morning tho x

Glad bubs is still tucked in nicely.. I get this alot too the baths seems to make the aching worse as it loosens the back muscles.. Pain in the butt!! Glad u feel better today xx

Just had my 34 week appointment @ the hospital and all is well. She said cramping is quite common at this stage... just our bodies prepping us for labour but she reassured me that I was right to get it checked so I didnt feel so silly :p x

Glad she reassured you :) never feel silly for making sure all is okay :hug:

Last edited:
glad alls ok x x x i had a similar day yesterday got home and felt really really sick, couldnt stop burping! i went to the loo a few times too, BH are always more painful for me when im relaxing at night, woke up with really bad heartburn today and a achy back and belly :(

Yeah I've had horrid heartburn today too :(
Night time is usually when I get the most pain which tbh is annoying but I'd prefer it at night coz of the kids in the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back