Sickness!

kay126

Reaction score
Sorry another sickness thread and I know TMI, but I was literally just saw snoozing on sofa and woke up with a funny feeling went straight in to bathroom and proceeded to throw up all the content of my stomach! I dont get it, my M/S has just been retching and nauseua ive never thrown up only wet mouth!
I dont get how I can just be fine one second and ten seconds later vom :-S Our bodies love to test us eh! Please dont let this be a sign of things to come! xx

Oh bless you... My MS with Toby sounded just like yours, but I had a couple of moments like that too - it didn't get any worse though. Hope it was just a one off for you :hug:

I've had m/s for about 3 weeks now and have only thrown up twice, both times after driving home and as soon as I got in the front door it just came up, no warning!

When I was pregnant I threw up at a petrol station - one whiff of the unleaded and my breakfast ended up on the forecourt. Thank god for those buckets of sand! The only thing that made me feel better was lemonade!

I'm getting to the point where I pretty much feel sick all the time. I've only actually been sick once though, and that came out of nowhere - I'd been in bed about 5 minutes so was just settling down and feeling cosy then WHAM I suddenly had to run to the bathroom. This was a few nights ago now, and although there has been no repeat performances as yet, it's made me feel a bit paranoid that it could happen again at any time (I'm keeping one eye on where the toilets are when I'm out and about...you know, just in case...).

Hope you feel better soon Hun. MS is awful :hug:

Aw it will get better Hun! I honestly thought it would never end but since getting to 13 weeks, I fill so much better! I'm sick still bout twice a week but I don't have the nausea with it! Give it another couple of weeks and it'll all be behind you! x x

Hope it was just a one off for you, Mine has been AWFUL. Im sick atleast a couple times a da, and nauseous all the time.

I can deal with food making me -feel- sick, Mind over matter my friends! the more you think about it, the worse it gets :)

Try and eat as slowly as you can, if i eat to quickly, its straight back up, Small bites, chew lots and pause :)

The only real problem I have.. Is that even if I am feeling just a little nauseous.. The sound of OH's voice makes me puke in seconds. Poor man has been told to shut his mouth so many times this week :(

M/S is horrible, poor you. With my first daughter I was soooo :puke: from 6 in the morning till 6 in the evening, I actually lost weight in the first 4 months, by the fifth month it had almost all gone, with my second daughter I was sick on and off for about 4 months but not as severe as with my first. This time around I haven't been sick once :lol:, had a few days where I felt sick but haven't actually been sick.
According to old wives tales this means a boy (not sure how true that is lol).
Hopefully your sickness will subside soon , they do say ginger biscuits are good for M/S...I do hope you feel better soon :wave:

Thanks for the sympathy all! things seem to have gotten better over the weekend fingers crossed although the sickness has been replaced by an overwhelming constant sense of exhaustion.... got to say i prefer that to the sickness though lol! xxxxx

My MS has been really bad. I feel sick all day and vomit at least 3 times a day. i literally have a window of 2 hrs in a day when i feel ok. My last pregnancy was bad for MS but it was only once a day, not like this. Its really getting me down.

Aww hun glad you're feeling better :hug: I have it all day long and its awful :(

aw bless - the joys of pregnancy! glad to hear you're feeling better. one thing to think about is some anti sickness bands i've heard a few peeps talk about on here, there especially for nausea and sell them in boots i think! people have said they work wonders.. wish i knew about them when i was in the MS stage!

mine was horrible, every morning i'd wake up happy.. then ten seconds later i would rush to toilet to a lovely yellow bile being throw out of me (TMI i know sorry!!). because it would happen so quickly and violently i used to get red spots all over my eyes from straining too and a big swollen head :(

ahhh it's all for our LO's which makes it all worth it :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back