Signs of early labour

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Well just looked at the Hipp website and signs can be period pains. feeling sick and nausea and feeling under the weather. Also an upset tummy x

Well i have a headache this morning and felt like crap the last few days with random cramps and soft bowel movements so thinking am i. And if i am please hurry up and stop mocking me x

I just want to cry now x

38 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

I've had these symptoms from bout Wed and was wondering what was going on too.

I've been having the same too altho was blaming my pounding head on the weather! Hope baby isn't playing funny buggers with you as you sound miserable! Chin up, not long now hopefully x

I was thinking the weather was to blame too x just hoping the next ten days fly by for me x

I have been getting signs for a few weeks now...i think it's hard to tell what is the real deal until contractions start properly. but I hope things get going for you soon xx

my body was teasing me for weeks before i had baby x

I had all those symptoms for about 3 weeks before my section, even on section day I was getting really bad tightenings... and NOTHING bah humbug lol

Hope something happens for you hun xxx

Feels like my son is head bashing my cervix area :( so painful at times and having tightenings across the top of my bump >.<

Now i have a shooting pain in my right butt cheek oh the joys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back