Sleep

Monkey

Reaction score
(Sorry if this subject has been discussed, couldn't see it anywhere.)

Inability to sleep seems to be a pretty common thing, according to what I have read in magazines and books. However none of them mention anything that you can do to help apart from pillows under the bump and between the knees.

My issue is, this makes it harder for me to sleep as I wake up every time I need to move or roll over (silly habit from when I was a kid). So what do you do to help you sleep or at least get comfortable enough to possibly fall asleep.

nothing you can do really,somepeople find the pillows work enough for them,others like me i have to sleep on my back but i wake about 3 times a night since start of tri 2 for the toilet.

try some warm milk and honey before bed to help you relax a bit better

Thanks for responding, I was afraid that would be the answer :(.

I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and in the most uncomfortable positions when sitting on the lounge. However when it comes time to go up to bed, I lay there for hrs trying to sleep and then wake up at like 2am to pee and not being able to sleep again till round 6am. It's getting to the stage that I actually dread night time sleep.

insomnia is such a common problem in pregnancy, try googling some ideas see if there are any ideas, sorry i couldnt be of any more help

sleep whenever and wherever you can if you have to, insomnia sucks but there isnt a lot you can do really

I'm going through the same at the moment, I've always had trouble sleeping but its even worse when you cant get comfortable :S It's really irritating cuz I can fall asleep no probs, but I wake up in the early hours and I cannot sleep again at all, makes me feel awful the next day :( if you find anything that helps let us know hun and I'll do the same :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back