Sleepsuits!

Pudds86

Reaction score
Urgh. So frustrated...

I want cheap, good value, colourful sleepsuits! They are so bloody expensive, or... pale and pastel!

Anyone?

xx

hmmm, have you tried asda, or ebay? x

Primark? Lovely and colourful. 3 for £6 and worth it, especially as babies are growing so fast!

I'd say asda they do loads Inc Disney for very cheap x

I got lush green ones in tesco, think it was 2 for £6?

Sainsbury's have some really nice ones. They have built in scratch mitts as well. xx

I really like sainsburys for sleepsuits and vests. Usually bright colours and 3 for £7 isnt to bad.

Sainsubrys have some lovely ones in, also asda and i always liked the ones from boots although they are a bit more expensive x

Asda are good but I find in my local one there's very little choice when you get to the bigger sizes. Otherwise, eBay often have BNWT ones from the likes of Next for dirt cheap! :)

The only thing with Primark is that their sizes are reeeeally small. I do love Mothercare ones, they are so soft and wash lovely. And the bigger sizes have grips on the feet (like slipper socks) which is fab. But like the girls said you cant go wrong with the supermarkets. xxxxx

I got some really nice ones, dirt cheap from primark in august... shes grown out of em now though >.< Damnit! I should have got ones that were too big LOL

Primark are my favourite because Jack has long feet and i've found they're the only ones that fit his feet more than 5 washes (and I don't tumble dry them either!). We have lots of Sainsbury's ones too and they're also lovely, slightly better quality too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back