Small fat positive!!!

K80

Reaction score
Well I can't say it's a big fat positive as the line is not really dark. But it is definitely there!!! Don't know what to think!! AF due yesterday/today and feels like she's coming. Hubby away to work already and I've got busy day at work ahead. What do you all suggest? ... Keep busy and do another tomorrow? Brain has just actually officially went to mush!!!!!!

Congrats Hun, carry on with your day as usual. The af pains are normal so don't worry about them. Give it a couple of days and do a digi :) x x

Congrats hun!! Try and relax today, and you could do another one later if you hold your pee for a while!! Which test did you use? Xxx

I used the clear blue one that you need a vertical line with to make a cross. The cross is definitely there! I think I might do what babybo did and do another one in the morning to let hubby see it but won't say anything to him first, that'll be funny!! Wow I feel like im dreaming. This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!

i did one with OH together and it was sooo exciting wait together, we did a digi so it was different to the one I did on my own. Yey for you! xx Oh and af pains are normally, i was so convinced af was coming I was several days late before i tested!

Congrats hun, CB tests have always been accurate for me so its looking good. Do another one tomorrow im sure it will be darker xxx

ooooo congrats sounds good hun! test again tomorro just to convince urself lol xxx

Aww I'm touched you like my idea!! Big congrats hunny! We are doing a cbdigi tomoz as not done one yet and want to do it together! Bit nervous about it as want it to say 2-3 but scared lol xx

Congratulations. Don;t worry about the period pains, I had those too xxx

I couldnt keep my secret til tomorrow and told hubby just now- what a funny reaction, well pleased! Does your brain and your imagination kick in along with the BFP?! I swear an hour after I POAS I had my first wave of nausea and I've been running to the loo all day!! Is it also normal to not want to get too excited incase something bad happens? Bloody he'll, it's going to be a helluva long 9 months!

Aww what did he say Hun how did you tell him? X

ahhhh brilliant news - congrats to you both - enjoy your 9 mths

Congratulations Hun! :yay::pompom::yay:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a super sticky bean!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back