Smess26 at the hospital....

Oh i hope it all calms down for her and she can come home and veet, maybe when we all start going overdue stop veeting they like to come when we not ready down there, forget the curries and sex etc lol

She's home!! Am sure she'll be online soon to update us :) xx

i am home!!!! still got tightenings that are regular but i could go home he is 3/5 engaged. any more problems to go straight up there. got midwife on weds so shall go from there. thank you amanda for keeping me sane i was so bored. mark had to leave to get k from school.
and defo got caught without the veeting lol so everyone must do it esp when they produce a industal touch to look inside lol!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so glad your home, its horrible being in hospital for the day its ok when you are full term and you get to come home with your baby which hopefully is the next time you go

:dance: Glad you're home!!!! I was going to veet before my shower this afternoon, I might do it tonight just incase as I bought some on friday. I get bored witht eh 5 minute wait part, you know when you've put it on but you can't get in the shower and you can't eally sit down or it would go everywhere lol

Do they think this is a sign labour is iminent for you Jess?
x

Oh, thank god everything is ok - only just seen this...
x

Glad everything is ok !

BTW you can buy Veet that you wear in the shower, then you can wipe it off after 5 mins :p

They arnt sure really what or why its happening. I am still getting the tightenings but not painful like yesterday. Just got to take it easy.
It seems quite a pointless trip really.
And it was like that scene from friends where Rachel is sat there and everyobe is going into labour before her there were 5 people in labour abd some inductions. I also got tested for mrsa while your there. Traced for a hour until he got hiccups and keep losing his heartbeat. The contractions showed up but as cervix closed and no pain I was finally allowed to go home. I did tell a porky and said everything had stopped but I thought ide be better at.home and.comfortable they didn't have pillows and I was paranoid about leaving my stuff when I went to the loo. Lol. X x

Am buying that tomorrow!!!!!
Rósa;1873839 said:
Glad everything is ok !

BTW you can buy Veet that you wear in the shower, then you can wipe it off after 5 mins :p

I get bored witht eh 5 minute wait part, you know when you've put it on but you can't get in the shower and you can't eally sit down or it would go everywhere lol
x

Do a little.jig for 5 mins lol x x

Rósa;1873839 said:
Glad everything is ok !

Rosa thats the one I have and have used before and it always gets wet haha.

Jess, I did a little Jig! So ladies I'm done, baldy..:bum:....:lol: it was a bit stingy near the lips :blush: but not too bad. I'll need to do it again before due date though! Feels airy down there :rofl:

x

Lol love it. Well done hun I am.gonna do mine tomorrow ill.join you on the jig lol x x x

Lol airy has tickled me lol x x

hehe, sorry for hijacking your thread!

Ok word of warning, if you're using it around the outer.....erm.....lips? I just went to pee and it was stingy! ROSA?????!!!!! :rofl:

I probably shouldn't have done it near there because it wasn't really hairy! :lol:

Glad all is well and you are back home. I really need to Veet. Thank you for the reminder. xx

Ok word of warning, if you're using it around the outer.....erm.....lips? I just went to pee and it was stingy! ROSA?????!!!!! :rofl:

I probably shouldn't have done it near there because it wasn't really hairy! :lol:

You crack on lovely. I am worried about stinging though is it.still hurting x x

You crack on lovely. I am worried about stinging though is it.still hurting x x

Yep just if pee goes on it lol.....nice eh?

x x x x

How is it today pinky?? How's all on the wee front?? X x

How is it today pinky?? How's all on the wee front?? X x

Its fine now thanks hun!

Rosa maybe my lady garden is a little more sensitive than yours :lol:

Smess do you have midwife today? Are you still getting tightenings and pains?

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back