Smiles...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
How old was your LO when you got your first big obvious smile....not just wind..lol

Hannah is on the brink of smiling i reckon.....you can tell she wants to and the corners of her mouth twitch...but we havent quite got there yet...

i cant wait cos then i will know she is happy....and feel more of a reward for all mammy's hard work...iykwim...lol :)

xx

O was about 6.5 weeks now at 13 weeks he grins all the time :)

my LO was 6 weeks , i love her smiles xx

oh, she is 6 weeks in 2 days...so fingers crossed it wont be long

Tyler used to do half smiles until about 6-7 weeks when we got beamers!

G's first one was last tuesday. a full on full face smile. shes not stopped since

4 weeks, it was on valentines day. She gave a huge beaming smile for her daddy just before he went to work absolutely made his day :D

M was 6 weeks.... And giggled at 10 weeks
I love baby smiles :love:

4 weeks... Best smiles are on her change mat. She has her dad's humour because fart noises make her smile the most lol! Still waiting for giggles!

I wish I wrote it down. Prob same as other ladies. Becomes more and more easy to get a smile as weeks go on :) x

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

I wish I wrote it down. Prob same as other ladies. Becomes more and more easy to get a smile as weeks go on :) x

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Lol same, doesn't occur to me to write stuff down doh!

4-5 weeks for J.

I got my very first smile 5 days ago! Noah had just turned 7 weeks. I was holding him, looked away, turned back and got this massive grin! He then did it 2 days later when I was trying to get him to do it by acting silly!

He hasn't done it since, despite trying to encourage him :( it melts my heart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back