Snuck

LOL!!! tis an awesome word, those Oxford people know fuck all :shakehead: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fab word! I would have used it too! :D I couldn't be bothered to post in the other thread :lol:

i like the word "snuck" and i would have used it! although i wouldve spelled it "snook" maybe because i am a northerner

made-up words IMO show artistic genius on behalf of whomever made them up

I used to think 'bocked' was a word till I was about 12 and got laughed at in secondary school! My mum always used it as an expression for messing something up, ie...."you've bocked that now" :lol:

muppetmummy said:
I used to think 'bocked' was a word till I was about 12 and got laughed at in secondary school! My mum always used it as an expression for messing something up, ie...."you've bocked that now" :lol:

My mum uses that expression too, when Ella knocks things over, she says "you bocked it", am I right in thinking you are from Plymoouth? If so, my Mum is too, so maybe it is a Plymouthian thing!

*runs up to everyone in this thread and pokes them* you is alll crazzzzzyyyyy

muppetmummy said:

My mum used to say "This house looks like a bomb's hit it" (as in untidy). Until I was about 18 I could never work out exactly what a bomshitit was :oops: I thought it was another word for a landfill or something :doh:

hehe.

love it!

snuckles snucky snuckums.

the words makes no sense in my head anymore.

Like if you say the word giraffe over and over, it just loses all meaning.

is it just me?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back