So confusing!

trigger

Reaction score
Well I thought I was in the 2ww as I am on day 20 of my cycle and usually have a 29 day cycle (although 31 last month??), went on hol bd'd like a loon, only did random opks which didn't show a surge so guessed had missed it (but hoped was still in time) and now today I thought hmmm...lets just do an OPK test and see - and there were 2 lines same colour :shock: so looks like I will be ovulating over next day or so which means my cycle is going to be 35-36 days this month....and I am not even in the 2ww yet!!

Oh well, at least I got to DH on time today!! :lol:

:shock: bold!

Still at least you made up for it :)

Did you use first response trigger? I did 5 in a week of those ones and felt that on a few of them the lines were the same colours, and then CM went against it, so it's possible the OPK was right and wrong :think: if that makes sense heehee I do hope your fun BD'ing like loons means a baby or two, too :D :hug:

trixipaws
2ww = 2 week wait (as in after ovulation but before you can test for your BFP)
opk = ovulation predictor kit
:hug:

Crikey, I just re read my bd'ing like a loon remark :oops: :oops: !!

Just meant more than usual - honest!! :lol:

I used some I got off the ebay that have worked well last month so hopefully it is correct but just a shame that my original calculations were out by almost a week.

Some people can ov twice in one month, maybe thats whats happening this month?

trigger what cycle day did you get the +opk on??

and have you done opk's before? if so what cycle day do you normally get a +opk?

I used OPK's for a couple of months about 2 years ago but they never actually gave me a result (now realise I prob used them wrong time of month) but last month I bought a stack on ebay and used them everyday and ov'd on day 17 - this month tested around then and nothing but 3 days later day 20.
For the last 2/3 years my cycles are 28/29 days but last month 30 and this month prob 33/34.

Thanks for replying. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back