so scared after v faint bfp and dream

jemz24

Reaction score
i had a nasty dream last night that me and my bf split (we split up last time i was preg and had m/c)
i did another test this morning but it was really faint compared to the one i did yesterday.
Now im absolutly scared, my bf doesnt want to get to into this pregnancy until it all gets confirmed.
i dont want to stress coz its not a good thing to do lol. But i cant think of anything else.

Wow you found out about you preggotime early...

I think I found out about the same time :wink: , give it a little while to settle in, I wouldn't reccomend you keep testing because you will just worry yourself comparing tests and thinking about the what ifs and sit there worrying for ages.

:hug:

i found out at 11 dpo but i have irregular cycles so ticker puts me at 3 weeks i kno it seems way to early.
I cant help but test lol.

I drove myself a bit demented testing every day and comparing. So many things can effect the strenght of the line like the amount of dye in the test and how concentrated your wee is, that it really isn't worth comparing. If you do carry on testing (I know I couldn't stop even though I knew I should) don't read too much into them. Don't worry about the dreams either - they are only reflecting your fears not predicting the future. The only thing I can suggest is trying to distract yourself, but I know its sooo hard to do in practice. Hope you have a healthy 9 months
Andrea :hug:

awww hunny, please try not to worry - im sure everything will be fine but you have to stop worrying! it will be doing you no good darlin!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back