Soup Starter

claire2711

Reaction score
This year I'm going to make a homemade soup for Xmas dinner starter, but I want a REALLY delicious recipe :D

Thinking chicken broth, lentil, something along those lines? :think: Do any of you wonderful ladies have a deeeelish recipe you can share :D

Thanx! xxxx :hug:

My two fav soups!!

Chicken Broth
I make my own stock with Chicken Thighs & Legs boil in water til cooked, take them out then add chopped and diced onion/neep/carrots and broth mix (I also add one potato chopped and diced) and leave to cook, then I shred the chicken off the bones and add - YUM! :)

Lentil Soup
Again, boil a gammon joint for stock, remove and add the red lentils to the pot... I also add tiny diced carrots and cook... I sometimes add chopped up bits of the gammon through it for extra yummy-ness!

SarahH said:
My two fav soups!!

Chicken Broth
I make my own stock with Chicken Thighs & Legs boil in water til cooked, take them out then add chopped and diced onion/neep/carrots and broth mix (I also add one potato chopped and diced) and leave to cook, then I shred the chicken off the bones and add - YUM! :)

Lentil Soup
Again, boil a gammon joint for stock, remove and add the red lentils to the pot... I also add tiny diced carrots and cook... I sometimes add chopped up bits of the gammon through it for extra yummy-ness!

what are these???
LOL

monster_munch said:
SarahH said:
My two fav soups!!

Chicken Broth

Lentil Soup

what are these???
LOL

Haha!! Sorry... speaking in Scottish to Claire!

Neep is Turnip. Broth Mix you buy in the shop, it's like all the dry barley etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back