sPoOkY StUfF ......dar dar dar dar

budge

Reaction score
i once dreamed about my friend pushing a buggy and told her the next day.
A few weeks later she told me that she had found out she was pregnnat on the day i told her i had dreamed about her!
spooky eh!!

another time my other friend was due on xmas day. She was sure she would be late but i told her she would have a baby boy with jet black hair on xmas eve! low and behold her baby came on xmas eve with jet black hair! she and her hubby are both really blonde! spooky eh!!!

another time i was in a shop and i saw a bra and knickers set and i really like it . I bought them. The same day i met my sister and i told her i had purchased some nice lingerie! she toild me she had too!
We both pulled out the same items!!! bought on the same day in the same shop!!! SPOOOOOOOKY!!!!

i've phoned my hubby once or twice and the phones been engaged and hes been trying to phone me!! how spooky is that!!!

Another time i was at my friends house in Kent which is a long way from where i lived. I was homesick really badly. I tried to phone my sister but she was out. That night she phoned me and i told her i was trying to phone her. She said she had sensed i needed her and so thats why she had phoned me that night -- ahhhhhhhhhhh

has anyone else had any spooky things happen to them or predicted anything that came true?

OMG things like that happen to me sppok me out sometimes and sadley its not always good stuff

budge said:
A few weeks later she told me that she had found out she was pregnnat on the day i told her i had dreamed about her!
spooky eh!!?

dont say that i had a dream that my mum had a baby last nite, that SO CAN NOT happen

Sarah&Braydon said:
OMG things like that happen to me sppok me out sometimes and sadley its not always good stuff

budge said:
spooky eh!!?

dont say that i had a dream that my mum had a baby last nite, that SO CAN NOT happen

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol what ya like sarah :lol:

Alot of things like that have happend but the latest one that springs to mind is just beofre I opened a fortune cookie the other day... I made a joke and said 'ah its gonna tell me ive won the lottery' ...I opened it up and it said

'Your fortune will dramaticly (sp?) increase. Time to do the lottery'

:rotfl: I did the blumming lottery but didnt win a penny!
Stoopid fortune cookie made me lose out on a pound!

ooh budge that is spooky!

can u tell me when i'll hav my baby?!

i dreamt i was my aunt last night- WTF!!!

Ive tried to ring my mum before and she has tried to ring me at exactly the same moment. the funny thing is neither of us were actually sure who phoned who (whos bill it went on)

trixipaws said:

Come on mistic Budge get your balls out and give em a good old rub! lol
You should start charging :wink:

trixipaws said:

trixipaws ill try and dream of you tonight and let you know. :wink:

Hey Budge will I have another baby and if so what sex will it be :D

I will pay you later :fib:

some lad in a stupid pimped up corsa (blacked out windows big stupid spoiler etc etc) was driving right up our arse
we were doing about 45mph on a 40mph road he under took us and sped off like a stupid racer wana B
i said to kris "i hope he crashes" on the way back from my nans 45mins later we drove past his car on the other side of town it was up the side of the road all smashed up!!!

OMG Dionne I will not be getting on the wrong side of you

Freya said:
Hey Budge will I have another baby and if so what sex will it be :D

I will pay you later :fib:

you're going to have twins freya!!! girls!!! late next year!!!

dionne said:
some lad in a stupid pimped up corsa (blacked out windows big stupid spoiler etc etc) was driving right up our arse
we were doing about 45mph on a 40mph road he under took us and sped off like a stupid racer wana B
i said to kris "i hope he crashes" on the way back from my nans 45mins later we drove past his car on the other side of town it was up the side of the road all smashed up!!!
dionne you witch you!!!

budge said:
dionne said:
dionne you witch you!!!

i no :oops: but he was such a prat imagine if i child ran out in the road - they wouldnt stand a cat in hells chance!!! fooking ejit

dionne said:
budge said:
dionne said:
dionne you witch you!!!

i no :oops: but he was such a prat imagine if i child ran out in the road - they wouldnt stand a cat in hells chance!!! fooking ejit

yeah he got what was coming i suppose. its if anyone else was involved that worries me! :(

no - no one else was, he had took a corner to fast and went straight of the road into a tree the car was a right off but looked like no damage was done to where he would have been

Your scaring me now Budge we were seriously thinking of TTC beginning around December time this year. Too many spooky people on here I think I better go and get a glass of wine. :think:

Freya said:
Your scaring me now Budge we were seriously thinking of TTC beginning around December time this year. Too many spooky people on here I think I better go and get a glass of wine. :think:

:lol: poor me a glass too

i am getting my angel cards read tomorrow :dance:

i love getting them done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare