Stay away evil witch!

sophiestars

Reaction score
So im 12 dpo today. Had a slight line on IC test yesterday and saturday but i'm so sceptical of these tests from all the things I have heard. Have a FRER in my bathroom cabinet since saturday but trying my hardest to hold off until after AF is due (killing me btw lol) The wicked witch is due today or tomorrow and today my cervix is still high and hard, and would usually have dropped and been soft by now ready for AF. I have been feeling so wet down below, a couple of occasions over the weekend I have rushed to loo convinced AF has hit me, but no show. Just an abundance of CM. Had the worse indigestion I have ever experienced on and off since friday. Plus last night and this morning I have had the worse nausea and felt like I would throw up any minute, I haven't been sick though. Today I have awful diarrhoea, not sure if this is a pg symptom but very unusual and out of the blue! Tested this morning with FMU and IC and BFN! Feel like its all in my head..am I going crazy! Do these signs seem promising even though the BFN's? xx :dust::dust::dust:to all xxx

hi ya,
i have been just like you i was due on yesterday and no sign of af but keep feeling like im wet and as i have a cold now every time i cough im weeing a little... ive never had any problems with a week bladder before, i tested a couple of days ago but got a bfn to scared to test again now that im late scared its still gonna be a bfn :-(

Hi Darcey, some ladies don't show up a BFP until a few weeks after their period so as long as that evil :witch:hasn't got you, you are still in with a chance. Hope you do get your :bfp: xxx
:dust:

No sign of the witch :D i was convinced i would wake up to her this morning x

Thanks hopeful xx I done a superdrug own test this morning with FMU and it was really weird! The control line was bright pink and in the test wondow there was a faint pink line pretty much straightaway when the liquid was moving down the strip..which in all the superdrug own test I have taken in my time has never happened. After the 3 minutes was up I swear I could see something but it didnt look pink it was more greyish? Can evaps happen after 3 minutes? x

Yea thats what I thought :sad: never thought they came up within the time limit though! My OH says wait until friday and if still no sign of :witch:to try again. My sister never showed up on HPT's until well into her 2nd month because of low hormone levels, the doctor actually told her she had food poisioning with her 3rd lol until she demanded a blood test and then she got her BFP. Its hard though as I can't seem to think of anything else at the moment :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back