Sterilizer

chezzabell

Reaction score
Would anyone use a 2nd hand one??

I always thought I wouldnt then someone just dropped one of for me, it looks really clean and we are pretty skint atm, just after thoughts :think:

Hiya

I would. After all it sterilises things, so the inside would be clean eh? I had bought a new one but only cos i didnt think i had kept my old one. Oh found old one in the loft, but i am passing that one onto a friend to have as a second one at her mums house.

Yeah i would use it as long as it is clean and as already been said it sterilises itself everytime it's used anyway so will be clean!

yeah deffo, i got mine second hand when i was pg with Hope, still using it for alex too :D

so all i need to do is give it a really good clean and all will be good? Woot!!

yeah cklean it and set it so it starts steaming with nothing in it, your good to go:)

Mummy-D said:
Hiya

I would. After all it sterilises things, so the inside would be clean eh? I had bought a new one but only cos i didnt think i had kept my old one. Oh found old one in the loft, but i am passing that one onto a friend to have as a second one at her mums house.

and its much appreciated hun!! :) :hug:

As Mummy-D says i have two, one for my house and one for my mams. Both have been used and donated to me by friends and I dont have a problem. They are there to clean things like Mummy-D says so just give it a clean and then set it to do its job with nothing in and your sorted!!

MrsBrightside said:

As Mummy-D says i have two, one for my house and one for my mams. Both have been used and donated to me by friends and I dont have a problem. They are there to clean things like Mummy-D says so just give it a clean and then set it to do its job with nothing in and your sorted!!

Which reminds me that i really need to get my finger out and get it posted down to ya!!

Promise i will get it done this week/by the weekend hun :hug:

Mummy-D said:
MrsBrightside said:

Which reminds me that i really need to get my finger out and get it posted down to ya!!

Promise i will get it done this week/by the weekend hun :hug:

:lol: dont worry about it... ive got summit to send up to you as well and keep meaning to stick it in the post ;) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back