stretch marks with before + after pics UPDATE week 5

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Retin A
this is normally used for acne, but after doing alot of research online, there has been studies done to test wether or not it works on stretch marks,

it basically thins the skin, allowing the cream get into the layers of ur skin to help produce more collagen to heal them.

you need Tretinoin 0.5 or 0.1 depending how sensitive skin is.

Nothing will get rid of them, but this helps them when still red/purple.. xx

Would you be able to use that while breastfeeding? I've got horrendous stretch marks and I'm not looking for a miricle cure but it would be nice to be able to reduce the scarring

been using product for 2weeks now and noticed a noticable improvement :) worth a go xx

charlotteheys85 said:
been using product for 2weeks now and noticed a noticable improvement :) worth a go xx

Hiya hun. Did you go to the docs to get it or get it over the counter or what? Glad its working for you! :hug:

got it from docs, they were really good about it.. not heard of it being used for s.m, but cud see why it mite work, xx

This is a pic before i started using the Retin A..
20012009317.jpg

These are two pics of 2weeks of using the Cream.. My skin looks red, this is due to the peel effect it has.. it doesnt hurt, its slightly itchy, but not bad atall...

05022009450.jpg

05022009449.jpg

excuse the Mummy Belly, i'll work on that next lol.. one thing at a time..

they say you have to be using the Cream 6weeks before it had a major effect.. the pics might not reflect it well, but i can def notice a diff.. lets hope i've descovered somethin hehe xx

OMG! what a difference! I might have to beg my doc as my strethcmarks are like that only further spread - they cover everywhere xxxxx glad it's working for you

Suzie and Faith said:
OMG! what a difference! I might have to beg my doc as my strethcmarks are like that only further spread - they cover everywhere xxxxx glad it's working for you
thx hun,
thery apparently work better wen still red/purple.. so sooner better really. tbh the pic doesnt do it must justice, i'm so happy with results, also can only get better, xx

Wow that is fantastic! And it works on spots too? I might have to get some for both hahahaha

lea m said:
Wow that is fantastic! And it works on spots too? I might have to get some for both hahahaha
lol i use it on my blackheads on nose and chin.. yuk i nkow, but really works!

my skin is red, looks irratated, i hope its not the red hiding the stretchies lol.. gna give it another 4weeks, then the redness will fade, apparently the red is a good sign the blood is going to area, and more production of collagen to help heal them xxx

stretchmarks3weeks.jpg

week 3 using this cream, still red.. not much improvement from last week, but they feel alot less bumpy.. if makes sense xx

wow thats a huge improvement, how are you feeling in yourself now?

Rock-Angel said:
wow thats a huge improvement, how are you feeling in yourself now?

i do feel less 'DISGUSTING' i know i shudnt have felt like that just did, i even dressed up for oh last nite lol.. wudnt have even done that pre pregnancy lol..

xx

wow thats really impressive!

Think i will be making myself an appointment for after I have had the baby!

wow charlotte i can really see a difference!

Hell i want some now!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: A real difference!
They look less dented (does that make sense)
mine feel deep but your look smoother now - and a lot less visible! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back