Stretching pains!

Mellymoomin06

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Im 10+3 and have read that u can really start fewling stretching around this time. Im not in pain as such, just uncomfortable! Stretching before has been more like very mild cramps but now they are a bit more like a stitch. Not all the time. Worry i pull myself sometimes as im a nanny and constantly picking up toddlers who are not light anymore...lol.

Any one else had stitch like feeling!? Xx

I am 14 weeks now and have started to get a stitch like feeling when walking a lot. I do remember getting this with my first as well though and the good news is it doesn't last forever. It's just your body making room for the LO to grow and wriggle :)

Oh yeah! for sure!
it was the same for me, a few stitches, and a few muscle aches - doc told me all normal stretching pains, even though they're not making any drastic growth at the moment, i'll feel it :)
A few times over the past few weeks, I've had it in the morning too when I have yawned and stretched my whole body - and then *pow* little stitch in the tummy. Not bad, just uncomfy.

Thanks girls. Yes same, in mornings i get a little jab if i get up to quick and if i sneeze suddenly! Also finding walking pushing the twins i look after wxtremely tiring at the mo...lol!
Xxx

I'm finding that if I'm carrying LO or putting him to bed, or otherwise lifting him really, if I don't take my tie and position yself correctly then I get a sharp stitch-like pain, it's just because everything is a lot looser than normal and prone to pulling, so do careful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back