Tattoo!

Layla

Reaction score
I have got the tattoo bug again!!! :roll:

I want to get a BIG tattoo on my back, i figure if i get a big one, then it will stop me having lots of little ones.

but i cant think of anything girly, only angel wings but everyone has them.

any ideas?!!

xxxx

what about a butterfly i have alittle one and love it but a nice large one on your back would look lovely

I already got one on my ankle :)

xxx

yeah i have been thinking about that too

just have to find a nice pic of one now

xx

I was going to get a full back peice of some fairies, toadstools and like a minature wonderland scene, but OH won't let me tattoo my back, plus it will cost hundreds and a few sittings!

My original idea was wings till everyone got them.

How big would you have it Layla, would you get one fairy or a few and some other bits?

x

fairy.jpg

i like this

im not a fan of tattoos on women i lurve them on men though.

i have my ex boyfirends name on my belly in chienese.. got it done when i was 14 :shock:

he was 17 and got mine in english all the way accross the bottom of his back :shock:
still has to this day!!! muppet :lol:

Sami - i want a huge one, i want it to spread out between my shoder blades then go down my spine.

I like that becks, but it would have to be colour, dont want an all black tattoo on my back coz i alreday have my black music notes..

Picture055.jpg

xx

dont you think they are soooo painfull????

it depends on where you have it really.

the bottom on my back killed, but the dreamcatcher i have on my shouldr blade didnt hurt.

the one on the back of my nack was the worst, that hurt like hell.

but its a strange pain, its one you can put up with and its strangely addictive! lol

xx

nah not that bad - compared to childbirth!!! :lol:

I don't mind the pain of it, I have one on my ankle and one on my wrist, they sting a bit, but as long as you keep breathing in and out you'd be fine :wink:

Those musical notes are wicked Layla, right acrross you're back woud look very cool too.

lol if i did get one ild like one behind my ear or on the inside of my wrist.
just a lil black star or some thing but then im scared ild regret it so i usually get some where pierced when im bored lol

LOL I got alot of piercings done till I reached the age of being able to get tattoo's, now my belly looks odd with hole all over it (had 4 piercings) and I'm too skint for tattoo's!! :lol:

I have stars, they seem quite popular at the moment, very pretty too.

i always describe the pain like this...

imagine you have really bad sun burn...and someone slaps it!

thats tatoo pain lol

xxx

That's a good description Layla.

I'm trying to remember what your other tattoo's are so I could think of something which would go with them?

I would go with something fairy or pixie related I think seeing the tattoo's you have alredy and knowing you the way I know you (IYKWIM)

Really not helped much have I :roll: lol

Layla, your tattoos are amazing! I will try and post mine soon. I have got a very strange armband. Get loads of comments on it - good and bad! I love yours though!

how about this.....but in colour... hmm or does it look good just as it is?

shadow_phoenix.jpg

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back