TCC taking over our lives ??

MrsU

Reaction score
So how is tcc taking over your life? Be honest, we all started off saying it wouldn't but....

Here's my list :oops:

· Constantly on here!
· Wont go running on 2ww just incase I had got lucky & the running would make it fall out ( :oops: I know it wouldn't but I can't help it :oops: )
· Won't take a bath in 2ww (I do shower but not hot)
· Won’t take any medication in 2ww even if I’m dying
· Won’t drink alcohol in 2ww
· Embarrassing symptom spotting, last month I was flashing my boobs at most of my family & friends getting them to look at my veins :oops: I was convinces I was getting baby boobs, turns out I just have veiny boobs :rotfl: the shame!!!

That’s mine for now, no doubt I'll think of more!

Come on spill, what’s yours?

I feel your pain MrsU! I have turned into a mad woman already lol

In my 2ww:
Constantly on here looking for new threads about symptoms etc
no alcohol
no caffeine - I just went to Tesco and bought loads of caffeine free tea and diet coke! But now I'm stressing in case it's not supposed to be diet
no exercise - that one is easy ;) ok I'm sure you're supposed to do gentle exercise but hey, you can never be too careful right?
no eggs/soft cheese
no medication - had the headache from HELL the other day, that was hard
pressing boobs to see if they hurt, :doh: oh the shame,

The first year I was terrible :oops: did everything on the lists above me :oops: but now...

*The biggest one is being on here far too much :oops: :oops:
*I will take paracetomal but only if I am dying and HAVE to take some
*I did use to not drink tea or coffe...only drank caffine free drinks but I am now drinking either 1 cup of coffe or 2 cups of tea a day
* I do not take hot baths
* I am a bit more carefully when I KNOW I am in the 2ww (not that I have been in the 2ww for ages :( )

lol, god yes it's totally taken over mine! here's my list:

-constantly on here! (even in 1st and 2nd tri, wishing I was in there too :oops: )
-most sentences to my hubby begin with, 'once we have a little one...'
-everytime i have a bad day at work i think 'well it can't be that long until I leave on maternity
-POAS at times of the month where it is impossible that anything would show up, even if I was PG! (ie. CD18, CD3 etc) :oops:
-the usual imagining every symptom under the sun
-keep putting my diet off as I think 'well there's no point if I'm gonna get PG'
-bought a little pair of mini baby-uggs :oops:
-sometimes wander round the baby section cooing at stuff and wishing! :oops:

Bit of a nut-nut really, but yes, obsessed! xxx

A&J said:
I am a bit more carefully when I KNOW I am in the 2ww (not that I have been in the 2ww for ages )

tell me about it hun!!!
forgotten what it even feels like!
xxxx

yep i said i wouldnt be but i am totally obsessed :oops:

i go straight to the maternity section in clothes shops :oops:
every month i work out what my due date would be if i had a bfp :oops:
and i am a symptom spotter :oops:

Eeek, I've going completely mad, I've just bid on a pair of maternity trousers on ebay! Stop me quick lol.

omg my OH caught me bidding on maternity clothes - ur not alone!

First month TTC for me, and I have fallen out with my OH twice about dates we should BD!

I need to learn to relax a bit I think, and stop being so obsessive about when I'm most fertile!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah I'm not the only crazy mad woman!!

I'm splitting my sides laughing at everyone’s lists, going oh yeah I do that 2 :rotfl:

xxKateBxx I have been fighting with myself not to buy baby uggs :oops: celti sheepskin does a set of baby uggs & mitts, I can buy them now & can blame you :rotfl:

Yep & I totally know where you’re all coming from with the maternity clothes :oops:

Oh the shame :rotfl:

Thought of something else that I did do but not any more :shakehead: :fib:

All I will say is POAS ADDICT :talkhand:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

A&J said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been a lurker long enough :rotfl:

A&J = :fib: :rotfl:

Nice try though :rotfl:

A&J = TOTAL POSA (Prob the biggest addict on here)!!! & always will be :lol: :hug:

MrsU said:
A&J said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been a lurker long enough :rotfl:

A&J = :fib: :rotfl:

Nice try though :rotfl:

A&J = TOTAL POSA (Prob the biggest addict on here)!!! & always will be :lol: :hug:

I do not know what you mean :shakehead: :shakehead:

xxKateBxx said:
-everytime i have a bad day at work i think 'well it can't be that long until I leave on maternity
-keep putting my diet off as I think 'well there's no point if I'm gonna get PG'
-bought a little pair of mini baby-uggs /quote]

I am so with you on these. I can't wait until I have finished work and keep thinking that my future maternity is a fabulous reason to just put with all things I hate about my work. My diet is definietly on hold. And.. I went to see Man U play a little while ago and somehow picked up a cute little babygro!!! I even picture myself with a lovely big belly (its kind of already there though cos I've always had a tummy!!!!! ) I am on here (am a big lurker!!!) and on ff way too much also. Glad I'm not the only one who is obsessed!!!!

My big one though.... ever since the m/c I am drinking as much as wine as I possibly can just in case I get pregnant and can't have any for a while. Have turned into an alco!!

xx

I come on here a lot more than I used to go on my slimming website!!

At first I said there is no way I am buying OPK's or charting or checking my CM. But now:-

I am taking my temp each morning and fretting because they seem to be so much lower than everyone elses.

I am using OPK's

I am checking my CM although it always seems exactly the same

I am symptom spotting and I have been poas since CD26 :oops:

And I am lucky because my 2 yr old is wearing her baby Uggs (cost me a flaming fortune!) and I can tell you girls, they are stunning so it's good to get them early, you can never be too prepared :rotfl:

Oh lord...

CONSTANTLY hanging out on this site, including while I'm at work and really shouldn't be but keep taking sneak peeks anyway... :oops:
Forever squeezing my boobs to check if they're sore or not :roll:
religiously taking my temp, logging it on FF as soon as possible
drinking so much water at work that I'm running to the loo every 15 minutes
drinking spearmint tea every morning at work even tho it makes me gag and all my coworkers laugh at me
Every time I spot another symptom, I'm back on FF to log it, including things that I think MIGHT be symptoms so I add them to the custom data...
Strict diet and exercise routine (tho this is only a good thing to include, I suppose)
As soon as I get home from work, using my saliva scope and doing my opk (if I haven't had too much water, anyway!) and then keeping it very near so I can look at the results every two seconds
Check my cm every time I go to the loo (which, as you know, is OFTEN)

Um...I'm sure there's other stuff. lol

Haha good to know I'm not alone!!

You're giving me ideas though...baby Uggs! :dance: WANT :D

Yep it's taken over our life!!!

I chart, checking cm all the time :oops: , drink grapefruit, come on here loads, see babies and preg women every where I go, think about nothing else but wanting to be preg and why we aren't, sneak a peek in tri1 and want to be a part of it :oops: and I'm sure there is loads more!!! :rotfl:

I'm glad I am not the only one, I feel normal on here not like some baby mad nut case!!!

Well maybe a little bit nut case then :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes it has taken over my life since last Jan 08, well restricted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back