Tenderness

allyackles

Reaction score
Is it normal for you boobs not to hurt that much, if at all now. Sometimes I can really feel the tenderness and other times not at all. I'm coming up to 14 weeks gone. Am I worrying for nothing?

Everyone is different. My boobs havent been tender at all this time :)

Mine definately settled down around this time

Mine started to ease a lot by this stage.. Sounds normal to me :yay:

Mine settled after about 8 weeks :)

Remember everyone and every pregnancy is different. Mine hurt up until your stage but now at nearly 18 weeks there not too bad.

good luck with everything :)

Im nearly 11 weeks and they are less painful, still tender if I give em a good squeeze but cant feel them walking up the stairs like I did a few weeks ago. Hopefully its normal for them to settle, hopefully it means they're gonna stop growing!!!

Good grief. Im already a G cup. The woman in M&S had to go and ask her manager if they did them any bigger for me :roll:

Looks like im gonna be in 'special' bras for the rest of this pregnancy!

i know your worry its funny tho in a way people ask me how far i am cos i year bagy clothes and my boobs are huge still pore darren his jumper is huge for him now lol

My boobies have calmed down now thank goodness were really tender up until about a week ago.

mine have calmed too, not painful to run up the stairs anymore! woohoo!

Im nearly 11 weeks and they are less painful, still tender if I give em a good squeeze but cant feel them walking up the stairs like I did a few weeks ago. Hopefully its normal for them to settle, hopefully it means they're gonna stop growing!!!

Tiny, why are you squeezing your boobs :rofl: xx

to check Im still pregnant!!!! when they get less tender if you give them a squeeze you can feel it still . No need anymore cos I had my scan this morning and Ive seen the baby!! :)

oh i thought you were just feeling yourself up :rofl: xx

haha!!!! No just pregnancy paranoia, nothing sexy about it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back