Text buddies for babies due June/July/August/September 2007

vicki1983 im gonna pm u my virgin number as cant use my o2 one cause my phones broke playing up lol my other o2 phone ive just sent it back to the workshop today cause they been recalled a year ago lol hope they have a phone for me as a replacement lol

Can we start a thread for text buddies for those due in September? There's a few of us in 3rd tri now :D

Snuggle said:
Can we start a thread for text buddies for those due in September? There's a few of us in 3rd tri now :D

Hi Snuggle,

I've moved over the thread from 2nd tri that lists Aug/Sept text buddies. This could get confusing though, having two text buddy threads - let me know if you want me to merge them.

Valentine xxx

Hi Valentine :wave:

Merging them is probably best, that way everyone will know where to look :hug:

It could be a bit awkward having 2 august threads! In my opinion..! That's probably just cos I'm trying to figure out where to put myself tho!

m

If we merge both threads we can just update the list so there's just one list for June, July, Aug etc so that no-one is confused :D

No worries girls - it only started this way cos people wanted one in 2nd tri and one in 3rd tri but now we're all over here, I'll have a go at merging them later today.

Cheers!

Valentine xxx

Okay there's just one text buddies thread now to stop any confusion!

If you could please reply to this thread with your due date and your text buddy and any updates then myself or SSS can update the first post.

SSS - sorry if it looks a bit different, just played about with the layout etc.

Valentine xxx

I also have Miss Gobby as a text buddy if you can add her on please? :wink:

Thx valentine, it looks better this way, and i appreciate your help if i cant get to update the list...

Updated to here now!

Hi SSS can you add me please.

My due date is 18th August and Paula + bump is my text buddy

can you put leckershell (michelle) as my text buddy please and im due on the 17th september :)
thank you very much!

:)

and that goes the other way round too, robyn_ is my text buddy, also adele, and my due date is 14th aug.

m :cheer:

valentine i have updated but it wont work with the colours just been trying to do it and its going do lally lmao.. can you do it please..... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back