Text Buddy

KikoDinoGirl

Reaction score
Hiya, this seems a really self indulgent topic message, and it is I think. My text buddy has awfully had a miscarriage which she has posted on the other part of the forum. I think it highlights the importance of a text buddy though in a way. As my pregnancy progresses I am getting more worried about things, and more excited about bringing a new life into the world.

Does anyone want to be my text buddy? I am due on August 17th and live in Kent (does that matter? lol)

I would be delighted to be your text buddy, if you'll have me.

i dont have a txt buddy yet :( but then i do need to put credit on mobile lol :roll:

Yah thank you Niblet. I will PM you later with my mobile number when my husband returns as I have no idea what my mobile phone number is :) :oops:

Chrissi...does that mean you would consider being text buddies as well, or you doing a general advert too :) Happy to have you both and I will try and do my duty to both of you :)

yeh i dont mind having someone to pass off my moans too haha :lol: :lol:

will pm u in a bit once i find my mobile.... ds has walked off with it again :roll:

I'm a similar situation to you KikoDinoGirl! :( But prob best off we aren't text buddys as I'm due the day before you :lol: :lol: That could be fun! :lol:
But if anyone else wants to be mine? :D

I've already got one but don't mind having another if anyone wants me :lol: due on the 11th

what about me KikoDinoGirl and kim 83??? lol im due on the 17th dont leave me out i dont have a text buddy yet :(

dina.marie said:
what about me KikoDinoGirl and kim 83??? lol im due on the 17th dont leave me out i dont have a text buddy yet :(
I will be your text buddy if you will have me :lol:

I'm splashmonkeys but there plenty of me to go around,i'll have loads,i have way too much time on my hands.Due 30th aug.PM me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back