thankyou girls!! n a rant :(

XbabygirlshelliX

Reaction score
thankyou girls your all amazing :) ive stopped nit picking at everything n my af came beginning of month :( but im bak at work now n just focusing on tht now n started my course ahain :D so nt thinking about trying to get a lil miracle all the time n were calmin down trying to concieve as my oh has started working nights n i work days :( is hard but were coping we just bd fri sat sun!! lol days he has off lol

anyone else sick of their oh halfs parents?? me n the oh half been thinking about when to book the wedding but ive decided engaged is as far as were going because we didnt have an engagement party a) i dont like been centre of attention but wudda bin nice to celebrate it n b) cos none of his family will get on!!

his grandma n grandad wont go anywere near his mams husband from reason wen they was together years ago n now theyve re married she wont even visit his mum for a coffee when she at end of street at the vets in case hes there n then his real dad wont have anything to do with his sister whos trying to push for a bond with him after 18 years of not wanting anything to do with him its only cos she wants him buy the baby thts on the way stuff!! n his wife wont allow him in the same street as my oh mam let alone same do!! n his nanna refuses go near his mam n step dad n their family even for a day it just wont happen!! n scince his sisters got pregnant his mam has spent absolutely everything on her after weve given his mum money towards a car she promised him in june!! n hes still waiting n having pay towards lot of insurance she was adament she was paying for!! and then she wudnt let us pay anything towards his pass plus test n then had cheek to ring up said she has had to lend money cos he put her in debt so we had to give her the money bak!! his youngest sister gets alot n the sister whos pregnant got everything she needed for her house all the decorating gear the same week new clothes everything she needs for the baby her shopping bought for her n she lends her money near enuf every other day and yet my oh asked to lend £20 to get a taxi to her house as she had asked us to go round n she had a go at him saying how skint she was and everything!! i feel so sorry for him cos he wants get married more then me lol!! n its just not going to happen with these childish idiots my parents split up wen i was younger same as his mam n dad only difference been mine will get on when it matters!! shes also said wen we have a kid it wont mean as much to her as his sisters baby cos it wont be the first born!! n then already said she wont be able help us wen we get new house next year like she has his sister n wen we do have kiddies we can just get all hand me downs off his sister

sorry to rant im just so pissed off n upset for him!!

Sorry to hear you af came hun, lots of luck and baby dust for next cycle :dust::dust:

As for you wedding have u ever looked at you and your OH going abroad and taking a few friends, then when u come back have a family party, that way everyone will only have to spend a couple of hours together rather than the whole day. Keep positive x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you hunni n i think if its menna be it will be i suppose lol leave mother nature to bring us luck lol :) n we thought of that but they cant even sit in the same room or be in same area without some sort of argument honestly its ridiculous his real dad n mam split up 20 years ago if nt longer n yet both of the familys still dont get on all my family n my dads cant wait for us to get married all got their outfits planned out! lol its just his lot n starting to get on my nerves now cos all we want is to be happy n settled down together but at least we got each other i just feel so sorry for him i really do :( hope everythings going great for u hunni xxx

If family cant be sensible for yours and your OH big day, i know it sounds harsh but do they deserve to be there? You and your OH should be able to celebrate and enjoy what you have without having to worry about whether your family get on or not.

I say scrap the family party idea and you and your OH go away and get married and enjoy ur big day without any worries! x x

lol i agree if it was just my choice id tell em they either get on or do one n dont bother turning up but he desperately wants em all there i think with way his mams been (put in post above) is just mekin it harder for him cos i think he feels like no matter what hes never gunna be good enough so now ive calmed down cos just recieved a sweet text off the oh * jus quick text to say i love u xxx* int he sweet bless him lol i just think i may aswell ignore em leave em to it n me n the oh carry on how we are n then when things go better i suppose or what eva we'll go down the aisle lol thankyou for this your all to good in here :) hows you and your oh n lil one n bump coming on :) xxx

Glad your seeing it clearer now hun, everything will fall into place when its meant to. Everyone has family fallouts and arguements, maybe they need a good party to put all their differences aside.

Everything is fine, thanks hun, just looking forward to getting to the 12 week mark now x x

it been like this 2 years n his mum n real dad have had no contact lol so ive decided just give up when its all ment to happen whoo ever looks dwn will let us knw n it will be if ur gunna argue dnt turn up if nt go for it lol n awww bless yas hope it goes brilliantly for yas real chuffed for ya xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back