The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

ahhh no lol! id pee on a clear responce today if it was me but im an addict and it would only waste them, im a bad influence lol! i got my bfp on an asda test with purple lid thingi on the pee bit

I might do another cheapie tonight but if I can't I'll do a different test next week. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hmm. I keep looking at the pic and not sure I see anything though. It's putting me off doing another test lol! :slap: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Well it is still early im just impatient! it's your body missj u know it better than anyone, and it's you that has to face a bfn if it is one! Have u seen the dried test or did u throw it hun x x good luck missj and fx tighter than ever x

Nah I didn't look in case there was an evap. I'll try again tomorrow. :) x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hey girls

Well im.back from wats been an absolutely fanrastic anniversary weekend!

Going to be taking my first ever clomid tablet tonight (at least il never forget it wat with it bein same date as anniv.lol)
Wish me luck that i wont get side effects lol

good luck for tomorro missj...got everything crossed for u xxx

Hiya Hun welcome to the clomid thread :)

Don't worry about the side effects - you may not get any. I think the one that was most common between us ladies was the hot flushes!

Good luck and I hope it works for you xxxx

I guess its horrible timing to be taking it lol middle of summer during these horrible heat waves :roll: Im in GA and all last wk we were in the 100's this wk we are in upper 90's. Havent felt anything yet pill #2 tonight. Thanks!!

Hey Im new to this...today was my first day taking clomid 100mg...im a little nervous of what the side effects are going to be :confused:....hoping one cycle will be all that I need for a :bfp: Good luck to everyone else!! Lots of :dust:

Welcome!

I'm on 100 and side effects were hot flushes, emotional, painful ov and mood swings lol! I'm on my second round of it, it worked on round one as I ovulated for the first time and it cut my cycle from over 100 days down to 32 which is fab! I'm in the 2ww at the mo and am 10dpo so hopefully my BFP is on the way!

Fx for you hun!

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks for the info...how long after the first pill did you start feeling the side effects...Im more scared of the mood swings, for my hubby lol :)

good luck missj :D iv seen your test but i cant comment because i want ur bfp as much as i wanted mine so my eyes may be making a line!!! FX FOR U MISSJ X X X

hahaha I thought my eyes were the only ones that did that! I swear every time I take a test my eyes make a line when theres really nothing there.

Miss j sorry I wasn't on earlier when you did your test. I'm on my phone so can't make anything out sorry hun.

Are you testing in the morning? X

Tested with a cheapie and bfn. Feeling a bit fed up with TTC so not testing again til either tomorrow or Thursday. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Hey Im new to this...today was my first day taking clomid 100mg...im a little nervous of what the side effects are going to be :confused:....hoping one cycle will be all that I need for a :bfp: Good luck to everyone else!! Lots of :dust:

Welcome!

I'm on 100 and side effects were hot flushes, emotional, painful ov and mood swings lol! I'm on my second round of it, it worked on round one as I ovulated for the first time and it cut my cycle from over 100 days down to 32 which is fab! I'm in the 2ww at the mo and am 10dpo so hopefully my BFP is on the way!

Fx for you hun!

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks for the info...how long after the first pill did you start feeling the side effects...Im more scared of the mood swings, for my hubby lol :)

I took my Clomid on days 2-6 and I think I felt the effects fairly quickly. Maybe a week or less after taking them , but I'm not entirely sure. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

big big hug missj chin up hunny.... i can understand how it makes you feel hun its exhausting isnt it!! good luck and lots of baby dust x x

My back is aching and I feel sicky and have had dizziness too..I'm trying to stay positive and think it could be good signs but I am not testing again til Thursday. :( x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Why am I on Clomid? - I ovulate by myself but I have long irregular cycles and my progestrone is on the low side, so I need a stronger ovulation to produce a good eggy! I also have polycystic ovaries.

How much am I on? - 50mg

When do you take it? - CD2 - CD6 (on an evening as it helps reduce symptoms)

Any side effects? - Hot flushes & serious mood swings!

Did it help OV? - Yes, clomid made me ov earlier in my cycle (CD18) and it was a stronger ovulation (I had bad ovulation pain for a day and a half but I'm guessing that's partly because of cysts)

If you had long cycles, did it help reduce them? - Yes it brought my cycle down to 31 days from (38 - 45)

Was Clomid a success for you? - Yes, I got a BFP on my first cycle but sadly miscarried at 8 weeks so I'm going back on clomid on my next cycle :)

Hi girls,

I'm going back on clomid next cycle and it would be great if I can join the thread!?

I had a m/c in april after getting a BFP from my first clomid cycle. I was diagnosed in Dec with a septum (like Maybe had) so I knew I was at a higher risk of m/c's. After seeing Maybe's private doctor I've found out I've been misdiagnosed and my condition is actually caused by a fibroid distorting my womb cavity :shock:

So, I'm having a myomectomy in a week's time to reduce the risk of m/c then we can get back to TTC again on clomid.

Sending you all lots of baby dust and hope you don't me joining in!

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread! :wave:

Glad you've got a proper diagnosis now and can get cracking once you've had your op. So sorry about your mc hun. :hugs:

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Good luck MissJuly ....I had back ache and dizziness very early on when I had my BFP so I'm really hoping this is your lucky cycle hun :)

Thanks hun (just noticed your post after I sent mine) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back