The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

What day do you usually ov - mines been about day 16 according to charts. Yes bring it on whoop whoop although had to abstain for 3 says for the sa.

Am thinking every other day from weds which is cd10 x

Hi again Ladies.

How are you all getting on.

Im sorry to hear about your News Miss July. Chin up. There is still some time yet. Although it does look promising.

Im afraid I come with Bad news to. I took a Test this morning and :bfn: Again!! :mad::cry:

I cant understand it myself I thought I had promising symptoms. Maybe its early days yet? Maybe it AF trying to show up? I may try again in a few more days? Shall I what do you guys think? Or I may just wait till next Monday for my Gynecology Appointment and tell them at the appointment about my cramping...? :eh:

Well I do wish you all good luck and baby Dust

Welcome newbies to the topic. Lost of lovely ladies here to talk to and to give support. I understand myself how hard and frustrating it is. I also have PCSO and will be seeing my Gynecologist for the First time Next Monday, 16th July. I am also hoping to get Clomid. :wave:

Sorry about the bfn PD. :hugs: I would mention it to your doctor when you go for your appointment. X

I've woken up with cramps so I'm expecting AF. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Happy anniversary to me, been given AF for a pressie. :cry:

Going to enjoy a bottle of wine tonight, start my 3rd round of Clomid tomorrow so have to take my tablets with me to the hotel. Cramps are getting worse and I'm dreading breaking it to DH. Especially after getting excited that it could have been implantation!! I feel so stupid! :(

X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

It also looks like my luteal phase is 12 days as both round 1 and 2, AF has arrived 12 days after ov. I don't know if that would be a problem?

I'm gutted. I sat with a pregnant friend last night telling her how excited I was and how positive I felt. She texted me this morning to say happy anniversary and I just felt so silly for last night. :( x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Aww no missj I'm so so sorry!! Happy anniversary though hun, and good luck for cycle 3! I don't know about luteal phase but I'll have a look online see what I can dig up! 3rd time lucky I hope missj x x

Thanks Minxie. :hugs: x

I really thought this was it after such strong ov pains. Oh well, onward and upwards. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

:hugs: So sorry MissJ. Try and enjoy your anniversary night away - and that bottle of wine! xx

Thanks girls. I'm sat in a hot bath cos the cramps are painful and DH is amusing himself on the ps3 lol. Looking forward to a nice meal and a bottle of wine tonight. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Awe sorry missj...its like lookin in a mirror tho as i was so positive then af got me on my annivwrsary....and my lp is 12 days also. Fx this nxt round of clomid works for u hun xxxx

Quick q for all my fellow clomid takers...wat cd do u all roughly ov on clomid (espec if u had irreg cycles before taking it)
im going to attempt to work out best time to book mri scan taking into account 2ww's etc as best i can
thanks girls xxxx

Thanks hun. X

I oved cd20 this time, not sure exactly on first cycle though. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks hun. I booked mri for 10th augyst so hopefully a safe zone or il gav to cancel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back