The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Thanks PD, fx for you! X

Lol Bella, our stories are sounding very similar! I haven't got cramps any more either which is also weird, just aching. My back ache is gone too so not sure maybe it was an AF sign. Will check in again tomorrow once I've tested. X

DH is fast asleep and snoring, think that wine has knocked him for six lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

lol indeed, and ur only a couple of cycle days behind me now arent you, as im cd 4...are u taking ur clomid cd 2 - 6, I am...iv just taken my 3rd tablet

xxx

Ohhhh I used to love apple juice - now its making me burp all the time and feel spewy!! But I still can't stop drinking it!!

Good luck for the morning ladies!! Xxxxxx

nicky i went from loving spag boll and lasagna to not being able to eat it, or anything with tomato base in it within about 8 weeks of being pregnant :( and thats strange isnt it missj good luck huny x

lol indeed, and ur only a couple of cycle days behind me now arent you, as im cd 4...are u taking ur clomid cd 2 - 6, I am...iv just taken my 3rd tablet

xxx

Yeah I'm cd2 today and starting my Clomid again days 2-6. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

oh feck miss j! right we need lots of positive vibes this time round. Are you taking any supplements along with your clomid?? I took well woman which has evening primrose and starflower oil in - all good for ovulation! I only took that on the cycle i got my bfp too. I think its like a fiver a box - but well worth it!!

Third time lucky Miss J - come on you can do it this time - your body just needed to get used to the clomid xxxx

good luck missj, heres to a possitive cycle 3, and last cycle youll be having any time soon!! i know its hard with oh working and not really liking morning sex but id go for it, anything helps thats the only thing i did differently when i got my bfp!

nicky i went from loving spag boll and lasagna to not being able to eat it, or anything with tomato base in it within about 8 weeks of being pregnant :( and thats strange isnt it missj good luck huny x

I used to love a crispy baked potato with chilli - made it for tea last night and just couldnt eat it! even the smell made me gip!! and the smell of tomato ketchup - urgh!!!

xxx

Hey Nicky,

Had a little break from the forum but see you got your bfp, just wanted to say huge congratulations honey, xxxxxxx

Hey hun, thank you - was a massive shock!!

How are you getting on hun? Hope the break has helped a little

xxx

yes think I needed a break, felt like I started to lose my mind a bit, or maybe that was just the clomid!!

But I have changed my mood from doubtful to inspired - as I did go through a very negative spell of this will never happen, now Im going to make it happen. I know my body can do it!!!
So yes feeling good and positive!

So it looks like the Clomid done its job for you!! Really pleased for you, hopefully will come and join you soon xx

yeah hun - i had written off my last cycle of 50mg and begged my consultant for 100mg! he said no and that i had to do my last cycle of 50mg before he'd up it!! I have to laugh now at writing it off cos i got my BFP that cycle!!

Its amazing that once you get your BFP the worrying just doesnt stop - it changes to not wanting anything to happen to your little bean!!

What CD are you now hun? xxx

Im CD 15!!
So just had my out of my fertile period. We BD day 10, 12, 13 and then last night (well actually used insemination last night!!) Do you think that enough?

I know all about the worrying hun, esp as Ive had 2 x MMC and my body never bleeds so never gives me any sign that anything is worng. I know Ill be in a right state if i do get my BFP.
But I think all you can think is that if it s right and healthy all will be fine, if its not then there is nothing you can do to change it, Its nature and worrying wont help at all . xx

Do you have regular cycles then Hun? We only BD'd 3 times over ov - as it caught us by surprise!! So I worried that we hadn't done enough!! Its hard to say what the right amount of BDing is!! Just don't stress over it xxx

Yes very regular 27 & 28 day cycles!! So really dont know why they put me on the Clomid !!
Think it was just do give me something as cant help in any other way on nhs as I have a son.
that is why i havent been sure about taking it.
i read that sperm can only survive for 2 hrs if no cm, so you just much of hit target!!
Pretty sure im ov' right now , as have ov pains!!!!
xx

It did worry me that I didn't have any cm at all!! I cramped all the way through my 2WW which made me think af was on its way!! The only real symptoms I have now are tender sore boobs, tiredness and peeing ten times more than normal!! I've gone off certain foods too!!

How old is your son hun? X

He was 3 in May.
We've been trying for baby number two for two years now.
Yes your symptoms sound about right, all seems good so far xx

Hey girls just popping in. Am home now but DH is off today so just a quick update. I used a cheapie when I got home and it was obviously bfn so have just taken my Clomid. Fx that this cycle is the one! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back