The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Hey Miss J - how was your night away? I hope af didnt spoil it for you both :-( How is your af today - has it arrived fully? xx

Hi ladies I aslo took my last Cheapie this morning and :bfn: too..

So it just looks like I will have to see what the Gynecologist says on Monday. Im not expecting to get anything Monday as its only my first appointment.

Im sorry Miss July.. Fingers crossed for the next cycle hun... :hugs:

Hey girls just popping in. Am home now but DH is off today so just a quick update. I used a cheapie when I got home and it was obviously bfn so have just taken my Clomid. Fx that this cycle is the one! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

awe sorry bfn hun but at least u can start a new clomid cycle fresh now..we are almost clomid/cycle buddies lol im cd 5 today so taking 4th tablet tonight...i was quite flushy last night and had a bad headache going to bed :(
af is nearly gone anyway (was here longer than last few cycles and heavier)

hope this clomid cycle works for you hun, how many clomid cycles have you done now hun?,xxx

Hi ladies I aslo took my last Cheapie this morning and :bfn: too..

So it just looks like I will have to see what the Gynecologist says on Monday. Im not expecting to get anything Monday as its only my first appointment.

Im sorry Miss July.. Fingers crossed for the next cycle hun... :hugs:

Post a pic hun xx

Okay this is the best Picture I could get, had to use my camera and its not brilliant when it comes to taking pictures of them and I dont know why. Because my scanner has just broke down! :mad: These test pic up at 20MiU

I think its :bfn: to be honest and I don't have very good eyes at all.

Attachments

• GEDC2035.JPG
    GEDC2035.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
I cant really make anything out on that picture hun - its too small. Can you see anything on it at all? xx

Hey Miss J - how was your night away? I hope af didnt spoil it for you both :-( How is your af today - has it arrived fully? xx

Hey hun it was good thanks, we had a fab time and we're just enjoying DH's day off today. AF arrived fully yesterday but there was a moment I doubted it but this morning confirmed that its defo AF so I took my Clomid. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

urgh stupid witch arriving and ruining our bump buddy plans!! grrr!! do you need any opks?? i have 30 i think so can post them to you to save you buying anymore?? xx

Hey girls just popping in. Am home now but DH is off today so just a quick update. I used a cheapie when I got home and it was obviously bfn so have just taken my Clomid. Fx that this cycle is the one! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

awe sorry bfn hun but at least u can start a new clomid cycle fresh now..we are almost clomid/cycle buddies lol im cd 5 today so taking 4th tablet tonight...i was quite flushy last night and had a bad headache going to bed :(

hope this clomid cycle works for you hun, how many clomid cycles have you done now hun?,xxx

Yep fx Bella! I'm glad I have a cycle buddy lol. I'm on my 3rd round now and definitely not testing til at least 10dpo! I think my LP is 12 days so at least my 2ww is a bit shorter lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Myself I cant see anything. Because my eyes are not that good. Plus also I think I keep seeing faint lines but I think its imagination as I want it to be there.

Shall I try to make the image a bit bigger?

Thanks PD. :D sorry I can't see anything on your test pics hun but they are a bit blurred so hard to tell. X

Nicky - aw thanks hun but my stash is still bulky, I've got enough for the next couple of cycles but hopefully won't need them! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Yep fx Bella! I'm glad I have a cycle buddy lol. I'm on my 3rd round now and definitely not testing til at least 10dpo! I think my LP is 12 days so at least my 2ww is a bit shorter lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

So ur last cycle on 50mg? Fx for u hun

my lp seems ve ve 12 the last few cycles too...so irs good for us that 2ww is that lil bit shorterr...i kbow its only 2 days but it makes a hell of a difference doesnt it lol xxx

I'm not gonna lie - I feel like shit and could cry!!! I've barely done anything today but had to have 2 naps already! Woke up about 15 mins ago and feel horrendous!! I don't think it's pregnancy tho cos everywhere just aches and I have such a headache!

I don't want you to think I'm complaining a out being pregnant - im not! I just feel shit! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

So ur last cycle on 50mg? Fx for u hun

my lp seems ve ve 12 the last few cycles too...so irs good for us that 2ww is that lil bit shorterr...i kbow its only 2 days but it makes a hell of a difference doesnt it lol xxx

Yeah it does, gotta love being able to test early! And no hun I'm on 100mg each round. :) x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Do u find the 100 makes u feel diff to the 50mg?

Iv noticed today iv had really bad sweats/flushes...also had headache since last nght

xcc

Bella miss j didn't start on 50 Hun. She got 6 cycles of 100. I was just about to start 100 when I got my bfp! The side effects of 50mg were bad enough for me lol!!

Hope your ok Hun

Xxx

Ah right i thought maybe shed started on 50 for first cycle or something...sorry missj xxx

awe im glad u didnt hav to go up in dosage nicky if it made u feel rough. Like i said im already starting to feel different...sweaty headaches snd less patient with people xxx

the hot sweats are the worst!! i hated those!! my next 3 rounds of 100mg is sat on the kitchen top - not sure what i should do with it!!

Lol it doesnt take me ling to get confused these days hun got so much goin on in my life not including ttc lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back