The Lovely Subject of POOOOOOOO :/

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Sorry to have to bring it up but my god I cant stay off the loo. I seem to be having a number 2 about 3-4 times a day :shock: which is just not like me. Normally b4 I was pregnant I would need one in the morning and that would be me till the next day. At the start of tri 2 I couldn't even poo and now im never off the bloody thing. Whats going on with my body :lol:

Is anyone else the same???

Mmmhmmm, another of one pregnancys glamourous traits dear! :lol:

Mine's all over the place :think:
I've never really been a good "poo'er" lol I've always had constipation even before
being pregnant! It varies with what i eat i suppose, Had a scrummy take away last night
an now i'm farting more gases than homer simpson :doh:

:lol: the joys of no 2's....
I think it's coz everything's so squashed there's no room so have to poo it all out!!! I have to do one straight after I've eaten!!! :lol:

hi hun i was exactly the same! i started a thread about it too! i was going at least 3 times a day!! im back to normal now though! :D

Wish I could go Mrs B I have to have a coffee to try and get me started :rotfl:

xx

ive just gone and only just made it in time. Im pleased im not going very far from home these days due to my sore hips cause id be on the look out for a loo all the time :lol:

MrsBrightside said:
ive just gone and only just made it in time. Im pleased im not going very far from home these days due to my sore hips cause id be on the look out for a loo all the time :lol:

Take a bag with you incase of an emergency :lol:

:rotfl: i hope mine starts to get better!!

i know what you mean about hips!!!mine is more my lower back, your bump looks gorge

xx

Toxic_Angel said:
MrsBrightside said:

Take a bag with you incase of an emergency :lol:

I thinks im going to have to!! :lol:

lillyblue said:
:rotfl: i hope mine starts to get better!!

i know what you mean about hips!!!mine is more my lower back, your bump looks gorge

xx

well u can have my share if you want :lol:

my hips are sooo sore, find it harder last thing at night when ive been on my legs all day and first thing in the morning when ive been lying still all night I seem to seize up?!? I get pain in my lower back if I stand still for too long

awww thanks my bump seems to look different tonight again a bit smaller so i think hes moved down some more bless him !!!

Aw hon :hug: :hug:

I'm still on the bran flakes breakfasts at the mo and it's not shifting that much ;) When I do go though I get moaned at for being so stinky :rotfl:

Potbelijo said:
Aw hon :hug: :hug:

I'm still on the bran flakes breakfasts at the mo and it's not shifting that much ;) When I do go though I get moaned at for being so stinky :rotfl:

yeah mine stink as well... smell like ive had an Indians every night :lol:

I've been spending that much time on the bog, ive got a magazine in the toilet :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahh the joys :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back