**The Sickness Thread**

toni64539

Reaction score
Ugh, so who else is feeling as rough as me? Surely I'm not alone.

The nausea is unbearable, been sick most days, and if I'm not, I feel it, all day everyday. Gone off all my favorite foods including chocolate and cups of tea, everytime I eat I wanna die and can't face drinking anything even though I'm thirsty, can't cook, can't feed my son without throwing up. Hubby offered to do the shopping for me and I even threw up writing a shopping list cos of thinking about food, add to that the exhaustion, my poor son, can't do anything with him, just hope it goes soon. Didn't feel like this at all when I was pregnant with him! Maybe it's a girl!?!

So who feels the same or worse? And who has tips or things that work for them??

Oh dear that's made me giggle reading that especially the shopping bit. I've felt the same apart from ring sick, the nausea has been horrible but luckily mine seems to be going. Still have my moments but it's not as bad. Chin up! Xxx

As ds would say oh dear. :hugs:

Think i may ve joining this thread, have had waves of mild nausea since 4+3 and only expect it to get worse :( have had cramps (going now) but today my boobs are soooo sore. For the record I had just mild cramps (nothing like what I've had so far) with ds, I even doubted I was pg!

I'm carrying some flatbreads with me, and having 1/2 or 1 when the first wave of nausea strikes. So going for the little and often approach, which maybe easier when it's so mild. Lots of ladies I know have had some success with the motion sickness bands, that will def be my next step if I get any worse?

How we all feeling today ladies? My queasiness is def getting worse, but so far still ok to eat and can go in the kitchen!

I am sort of jealous... I had waves of queasiness right before and after I got my bfp but not much since... Most days I feel so normal (apart from bloating) it worries me!

Im wearing travel sickness bands constantly for the last week but not sure they're helping a great deal. Ugh wish I could just carry on as normal

I'm feeling constantly sick, it's exhausting!! I am able to eat, but the thought of it makes me feel awful! Bring on 12/13 weeks!!!

I havent been sick - yet

but i keep getting pangs of a sickness feeling and a horid metalic watery teste in my mouth but its not just in the morning it comes and goes diff time of the day.

The only time I have been sick is my mother (who doesnt no i am pregnant) made me a sandwidge with prawns in and I took one bite (not realising what it was) and before I could even swallow it I threw up
:(. Told her the kids had had a bug so maybe i was getting it too and left it at that lol

hope your all feeling better soon and the sickness passes soon x

I have felt sick since 6weeks and I felt awful. I mean I didnt want to leave the house ever! I didnt want to eat ( dont worry I did) and I spent most of my 8th, 9th and 10th qith my head down the toilet and now hitting my 12thweek ( thats if my dates are right) I feel so much better :) it does get better ladies, I know it doesnt seem that way but it does xx

This last week has been the worst for me. Normally just feeling real sick and throw up once a day until this last week...

Everything I eat comes back up and that, that dosen't goes right thru :(

I feel weak and drain and I've lost so much weight you can see my ribs and hips and collar bones! I used to have nice padding :(

O god I have to join this thread! Been off work sick with this horrendous sickness :(

Oh glad its not just me! U found anything that helps?!

I got my first bout of sickness at about half 1 this morning and have been feeling rough on and off since then... Joyous! When I was pregnant with Cesca I didn't throw up too often (unless someone was smoking near me) but felt queasy constantly! The actual sickness hit me hard in tri 2... Curious as to what this time will be like!! xx

Nothings helping :( tried everything :( just hope it starts to ease so I can return to work

Nibble on ginger nuts :) Worked a treat for me last time round, anything ginger infact. :) And flat lemonade xx

Last edited:
I feel like I've tried everything, so much so that anything gInger makes me sick cos it reminds me of feeling sick :(

Toni me too! Anything ginger is making me heave I've had ginger biscuits/tea everything Nout helps. Crackers helped for a bit but now not even that works! Have docs prescribed u anything? I'm on cyclizine used to help but yet again now its not :( how your doing this with a child already I don't know said to my OH gutted now not having twins so wouldn't have to do this again :( can't imagine going through this and having to look after a LO

Im same, im on cyclizine and its not helping, tried all the natural remedies and none of them work either :-( im just about sick ov being sick xx

Totally with you having bit of a teary day to be honest just like you said sick of being sick :(
I know I'm so lucky to be pregnant but still bit down of staying in house all the time throwing up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back