The silly questions thread...

Yeah I might just buy primark cheapies too. Thanks :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been wearing these bad boys for a couple of months now. They're huge and so comfy. Total passion killers but I heart them. Lol xx

Lmao!!
I have a few pairs of primark big kacks that I wore in bed when I was on my period. They would do! If I'm jus gona bleed on them and throw them out - I might as well lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That's my plan anyway. They'll do while I'm getting bigger then after birth when I'm a bit yucky. I can then throw them out.....and buy more :lol: I'll be a divorced woman before I'm married! Xx

Do we need maternity pads, or can we just buy night time pads? How many of these super duper pads are we gonna need, before we can use normal ones? Xx

Kanga they say that you need maternity pads. Though here we don't have them and I figured it out if a whole nation survived without them I will do fine too :roll:
Getting the always ultra night but not the super slim ones ifykwim. hopefully it will be ok

We don't have maternity pads here either, although they supply you with them while you are in hospital. I just used the biggest night time pads I could find lol. Don't buy always pads! They don't go well with stitches! :shock:

Sorry to intrude but just wanted to say when I gave birth I was bleeding heavily for about 12 weeks... First 8 weeks were horrendous and I was wearing 2 maternity pads one on top of the other and most nights I would still leak through to my underwear. The mat pads are a lot thicker than the night time sanitary towels so I would recommended gettin them however of course everyone bleeds differently after birth!! Good luck xxx

Do we need maternity pads, or can we just buy night time pads? How many of these super duper pads are we gonna need, before we can use normal ones? Xx

They say that maternity pads absorb differently do are better to start with incase they need to monitor your waters or blood loss. IMO they are also softer to start with. I had loads of maternity ones, but only used a couple of packs the moved to normal ones, but my bleeding was quite light by all accounts.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Omg pringle, how awful bleeding for 12 weeks :shock: I better go and stock up on some maternity ones then. Thank u every one :) xx

Omg pringle, how awful bleeding for 12 weeks :shock: I better go and stock up on some maternity ones then. Thank u every one :) xx

That's what I was thinking. How long is it usual to bleed for after? Xx

I wore maternity pads for 4 days then went into always nighttime ones, I bled for 6-7 weeks but after day 3 it was less than my period would have been

About how many pads did you go those first days?

How many pads did you take in your hospital bag? and were they full size or thin ones? Ive got 2 pack that are boots fullsize maternity pads and 2 packs off boots slim maternity pads. Do you think that'll be enough for hospital? x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I threw in a pack of 10 from tescos, they have loads in the hospital anyway
Got my oh to bring in another pack from home but only used half of that one
Now have 3.5 packs in the loft for next time lol

How long is it before you can use tampons again when you're on? x

I went onto tampons half way through my first period in Jan so that was nearly 3 months. I think they advise 6 weeks so everything had healed properly

I threw in a pack of 10 from tescos, they have loads in the hospital anyway
Got my oh to bring in another pack from home but only used half of that one
Now have 3.5 packs in the loft for next time lol

thanks

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

if you have a c-section how long is it before you can drive? (not that i'm planning on going miles but curious!)

You should check with your insurance company it's usually 6 weeks otherwise you aren't fully insured. Not 1 medical professional bothered to tell me that mind you.

Pretty sure it's 6weeks most insurance companies don't allow driving...x

Thread revival! This was great during my last pregnancy, felt so nice having somewhere to say help me please!

Silly questions or general wonderment... and go!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back