the stupid things men say

AJ has a sore bum. Yesterday I was at work.
So last night around 7pm....

OH: AJ's bum is a bit red and sore.
Me: I noticed last night.
OH: Well I changed him a couple of times
Me: ?? Your supposed to change him anyway! (I went out at 8am didnt get in till 6pm)
OH: realised his stupidity and walked away!

haha my ex is like that!! and he feels the need to tell me things like "katie's got a sore bum, you need to change her nappy!"

Last night was a classic, sitting watching tv and the advert come on for Herbal Essences shampoo, I said thats the one that smells nice, he said yeah but one of the labels are on upside down, I said no - its just that the bottle is nearly empty so I stood it upside down,
Resulting in me absolutely crying with laughter at him!! hahah!

:rofl:

I love when OH half looks for praise when he has changed ONE nappy :lol: I'm like yeah.. How many does he go through a day!?

Yesterday;
OH:I'm going to fry an egg so there might be a float smelling through
Me:A what?
OH:An egg
Me:No, what did you say would happen
OH:What? A float smelling......oh

I was crying with laughter!!! I say my stupidest things in my sleep!

I heard a good one yesterday!

Guy 1; Don't you think when we speak English it sounds French?
Guy 2: Wow i get what you mean and it really does!

I laughed and walked away.

My OH thought that crocodiles and aligators were the same animal but one was a female and one was a male! haha. I laughted A LOT.

Mind you I am just a stupid- I have got SERIOUS baby brain going on. in a week I have called Austin Powers 'Alton Towers' and was talking about the movie EVITA tonight but kept calling it AVIVA. haha. I also was aking OH about the 'TERRESTRIAL ARMY' and he was like 'Do you mean the Territorial Army?' lmao

x

My o/h is fairly sensible with what he says, but I'm stupid enough for both of us. My last cracker was:

I was chatting to one of the lads at work about the wii. I was trying to explain how funny the game Rayman's Ravin Rabbids is but INSTEAD I said: The rampant rabbit game is really funny!!

He said "really .........." and looked :shock:

Then I realised what I had said and also went :shock:

Then we both did lots of :rofl:

I am a nob.

:rotfl: Rabbits on the brain!!

I remember one of my classics from years ago.
I was watching international athletics and wondered why only one of the guys had his name on his shirt, 'Sierra Leone'!!
My folks still slag me to this day!

:rofl:

Raving rabids is a brilliant game though!!

My other half recently told me he was "reaching the end of his feather with me"...took me about ten minutes to stop laughing and point out it was tether! And another classic was him telling me "thats me in a nutcracker"...I think he meant nutshell!! Its brilliantly entertaining!

lol i just caught up with this thread! i still call dulux paint durex paint :s and i do it in the shop tooo lol x

When I was working at a nursery we had a fruit tasting with unusual fruit. One of the fruits was a physillis (sp?) and one of the girls who worked with us constantly told the parents their children had been tasting syphilis! x

My OH - look at that duck sitting up there on the telephone wire...

The most stupid think my man said was "how many TRImesters are there"?? lol

my OH says stoopid things everyday and its always about wanting sex! is he thick or what!!i We have a 3 week old baby, i get about 4 hours sleep a day, i have skin more saggy than an elephants balls, i'm still bleeding for gods sake, i am feeling miserable because of tiredness and he expects me to want sex?!? stoopid thing to say i reckon.

Mind you, i say silly things all the time, i am crap at geography and OH really takes the piss about the things i come out with when mentioning places xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back