the walking dead

i find it usually goes down hill in the middle then a great last episode! i just hope this one if different i may have to rewatch it tonight when i get in!

Oh okay thanks ladies yes, it's coming back to me now! Yes it was all her fault LOL! It's so funny one of my friends on Facebook said she wonders if her job will give her time off to grieve after watching that episode! LOL! :lol:

I feel like I'm just getting over the trauma of it!

She also was the one to suggest to Rick about going to negan and killing them in there sleep to help hilltop people etc.

Can't wait for next week. Hope the series continues to be amazing and doesn't go down hill now xx

This is my concern. Found the last series a bit hit and miss. But fx there's enough going on with negan it can't get boring.
I was also pleased it wasn't daryl! x

I'm still traumatised lol loved it though! Love how a show can make you so involved & invested!
Feel like this is going to be a long stint with neegan! Wonder who's going to lead as rick is broken! I'm intrigued to see where Carol & Morgan with the king & the tiger! Hoping they may help :)

She also was the one to suggest to Rick about going to negan and killing them in there sleep to help hilltop people etc.

Can't wait for next week. Hope the series continues to be amazing and doesn't go down hill now xx

This is my concern. Found the last series a bit hit and miss. But fx there's enough going on with negan it can't get boring.
I was also pleased it wasn't daryl! x

Haha yes I was so relieved it wasn't daryl. Have you seen the fan page on Facebook? Alot of people are blaming him for glens death. I don't! And yes the next few episodes will be so boring now to build up another cliffhanger for the halfway point. They always do it lol xx

I'm still traumatised lol loved it though! Love how a show can make you so involved & invested!
Feel like this is going to be a long stint with neegan! Wonder who's going to lead as rick is broken! I'm intrigued to see where Carol & Morgan with the king & the tiger! Hoping they may help :)

I wonder what they will do now. It was sad to see Rick so broken like that. That Negan is brutal and cruel. I don't see how they can fight them. Their best choice is to just try to escape out of his reach. What's interesting is the last time I watched the show and Maggie was pregnant, I didn't know I was pregnant at the time, and now that the show is back on I'm farther along in my pregnancy than Maggie. LOL She's still in the first trimester. Haha. :)

Last edited:
My dh has read the comics so knows the rough story line, trying to stop myself asking what he knows!

My dh has read the comics so knows the rough story line, trying to stop myself asking what he knows!

Ha same here! I knew about Negan and how evil he was because of my OH but he really didn't sell it to me at the time, now I wish I'd have listened, maybe that first episode wouldn't have been so shocking to me! :shock:

Ha same here! I knew about Negan and how evil he was because of my OH but he really didn't sell it to me at the time, now I wish I'd have listened, maybe that first episode wouldn't have been so shocking to me! :shock:

Haha ditto! Maybe we should read them to prepare ourselves..!

Negan is scary but does anyone else find him attractive?! I always feel bad for fancying a bad character!! xx

i love neegan he is soooo fit!! i watched tonights episode already and you see Judith i did wonder where she had been!

Yup, I saw Judith. :) It was good last night. I can't wait for Rick and Michonne and Daryl to get rid of Neegan once and for all. Rick is willing to deal with Neegan to keep his people safe, but I think Neegan is just gonna keep pushing and keep pushing and the more Rick gives in the more Neegan is gonna take until they are forced to come up with some kind of plan to do away with Neegan.

Ugh I really don't like Carl. I know he's just a kid but he's so bloody annoying!! X

What does everyone think of the Daryl / rick morse code theory?

I also think it's going to have to be up the the girls to kick toosh and get it all going! And for Daryl to work on and get Dwight on his side !

Not heard the theory... do remember seeing a morse code poster in this weeks episode tho.

So they are saying it's related to the morse code poster in ricks house that we saw & people have been saying that rick and Daryl were communicating by blinking morse code & Daryl was telling him the location of where they were ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back