Things are looking up!! MAYBE NOT.... HAD ENOUGH!

happy_chick said:
I WAS FOOKIN WRONG!!

Ive started bleeding again, what an idiot I am to think I may be stopping, I should know by now nothing goes right for me!

GRRRRR im so p*ssed off!

Aww hunni - im sure it will stop soon.

When is ur next appointment ?

Jo thats great hun, (you know what I mean) Finally nearing that closure, :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:

have you read the while thread and nothing but the thread .... :roll: i dont think u have .........

:|

hey hun

I was so glad when you said everything had started to stop but im sorry it has all started again im sure it will all end soon for you hun.

Take care im here if you need to chat ok :hug: :hug:

sonia205 said:
Alfiesmummy said:

have you read the while thread and nothing but the thread .... :roll: i dont think u have .........

:|

Alright Sonia, no need to be like that about it!!

Sorry - didnt want you to read it and get all upset again - i knew i wud hav been a bit mad when ppl dont read the whole thread - I appologse xx

sonia205 said:
Sorry - didnt want you to read it and get all upset again -

Then you could have pmed the person who made the comment instead of doing a :roll: Then they would have deleted it.

Urchin said:
sonia205 said:
Sorry - didnt want you to read it and get all upset again -

Then you could have pmed the person who made the comment instead of doing a :roll: Then they would have deleted it.

yes OK

aw I'm so sorry you're bleeding again :( how long has it been?? What did the doctor say - that you just have to wait it out?

:hug: thinking of you.

ToriElla said:
aw I'm so sorry you're bleeding again :( how long has it been?? What did the doctor say - that you just have to wait it out?

:hug: thinking of you.

Its was one month on Thursday that I started bleeding (15/02/07).

The nurse at hospital said last monday that I should stop in next few days, i havent so im going to ring her again tomorrow and also going to do a home pg test tomorrow morning to see if im still positive.

Its getting really annoying now, not to mention im exhausted all the time.

:hug: Thanks hun xxx

I'm exhausted too so it must be my body trying to repair itself mustnt it. I literally couldn't get out of bed this morning! I didn't get up until 12pm and I wouldn't believe DH that that was the time!! I felt like I hadn't been asleep at all. Hope you are feeling better soon! xx

You too hun, Im sure it must be hard work for our bodies to get back to normal thats why we are so tired!

If u wanna chat about anything then PM me x

:hug: Aw Jo, I hope you get closure really soon doll :hug:
Try if you can to eat all those naughty high cal things to keep your sugar levels up, helps a little with the energy levels and might even make you feel a tiny wee bitty better :wink:
But most of all rest as much as you can and don't let your spirits go down, you will feel better soon, :pray: positive! Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hi I am no expert or anything and i don't really know what to say to you.

I just wanted to say some things from my experience I hope I am not speaking out of turn.

I think not using contraception is a good idea. I believe and was told after my miscarriage that the best time to concieve is now ( I know the hospital tell you to wait for period but I think that is for date but other people can correct me if I am wrong).
I hope things start to go right for you soon :hug: I know this is not for everyone and I hope I am not offending anyone but I will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

hey Jo, :hug: It must just be your body needing to take time. Take care of yourself and try not to worry too much, it sounds as if they are keeping an eye on you. You'll get there, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back