Thoughts please?

Journey1

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

This is my first 2ww, I'm not following any rules fo ttc just letting nature take it's course for the time being. However I think I am in post ovulation, my last Period started in the 27th June so I think this is right???

My problem is last night I had MAJOR cramping in my tummy, it's too early for another Period or is it???

No Bleeding, yesterday I had like a clear mucas (tmi sorry) and today just a heaviness feeling in my lower tummy but nothing else.

Thoughts please???

Going on u having a regular 28 day cycle I would estimate u ov'ed on Monday but u could have ov late especially if ur cycle is a bit longer. Possibly pain because of a release of an egg? Mittelschmerz?! Xx

Oh I thought I would of ov from last Thursday to Tuesday?

I am confused.com

I'll just have to wait and see now, Maybe Baby when was your last P?

xx

Ur dates sound about right for ur fertile time. Maybe u have just had some cramping not related to this. And I would say u were 5dpo xx

I'm still waiting.....

Not done a test yet but my boobs have started to feel sore usual sign of the witch :(

I reckon in the next couple of days I'm going to be out :(

Sprinkling you all with heaps of xbabydustx :)

you're not out til she arrives, sore boobs can be a positive thing for pregnancy too!

Ah thanks for your positive vibe!

They are only sore on the sides usually it's all over soreness so a bit different! I'm too frightend to test!!!

witch just got me after our first month ttc, hope she doesnt get you! let us know when u test

Oh no itisbabytime :(

I'm going to test today! I'll pick up a cheapie at lunch time!

If I'm not :( maybe I will relax then and the witch will arrive so I can get back to ttc!

I'll let you know how I get on x

BFN TWICE!!!

Never mind always next month, hurry up witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back