Ticker

buddabun

Reaction score
OMG I just realised my ticker has gone up a box!!!!

It now looks like a little baby :cheer:

Sorry, stupid pointless post but YAY how exciting!!!

Aww thats great hun, won't be long before you are on the last box :dance: :dance: :hug:

:lol: Sorry :oops:

That last box looks so far away. Mind you this box looked so far away at 4w... I remember babyblonde's moving up a notch and thinking "I'll NEVER be that pregnant" :lol:

woohoo! It's so exciting moving up a baby, that's great hon x say goodbye to the scary alien babies - you've got a real one!

:dance: :dance: Wooooppp Woooopp Well done hun!!! Hurry on up to tri 2 now :D :D :dance: :dance:

Congrats Buddabun & Della :cheer:

Wow, hasn't that gone fast. I can't believe it was a week ago that I found out...I hope it carries on this quick!

yay! i kno what u mean, i was like that when i was pg with millie. but i'm tellin u ladies, with hindsight the whole pregnancy it FLIES!!!! :lol:

Really? I must say it still feels like AAAAGGGGEEEESSS since my BFP before xmas, don't know if that's just holiday season or what, I keep thinking it must be March soon and realising it isn't yet, so strange. Starting to go a biiiiiiiit quicker but definitely not flying by any means! Maybe it's only the second half...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back