DSCF0491_large.jpg

DSCF0565_large.jpg

DSCF0534_large.jpg

DSCF0533_large.jpg

DSCF0550_large.jpg

DSCF0513_large.jpg

cassi said:
she is beautiful i love the hair!

LOL thanks Cassi! Thea's hair has a mind of its own, i swear it doesnt matter how you brush it when its wet, when it dries it ends up stuck up in her little mohawk :lol:

Thea is sooo pretty, you're gonna have to worry about her when shes older, have all the boys chasing her :wink:

shes lovely Mel. :hug:

She is beautifull-and i love her hair, Mia's was the same when she was Thea's age!

Amy xx

She's goreous I love her eyes, she looks like she's always thinking things over!

Awww I love her; she is adorable. Such cute pictures. Her hair is lovely!
Gabriella lost hers (apart from a little tuft at the back :rotfl: ) and it's starting to come back now.

Keep the cute pics coming :D

She is absolutely gorgeous and such a beautiful smile, a very happy little girl :hug: xxxx

Thea is gorgeous!! So pretty

Ruby has the same little moo cow dungaree set from Next, she has worn it loads as she looks so cute in it and its sooo cosy too xx

Mel yu know i think Thea is so beautiful, god I am so broody for a little sister for Alfie now, as always hunny she looks stunning, and i love the mohawk i always think babies with hair that sticks up is lovely, lol alfies always looks sos neat i try to ruffle it up but just lies flat :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back