TMI cervical mucus analysis help- only read if you dare!

JPS

Reaction score
Checked my CM today internally and goey globby clear blobs with creamy parts came out.... It is stretchy about 2 inches but doesn't 'hold the stretch' for long. How would you classify this? It's just really confusing as my opk was negative and my chart of FF is all over the place...

i would say its pretty fertile CM, dunno bout the neg opk tho

When I get cm like that I presume I either have just ovulated or about to, I'd get BDing if I were you!

xx

Sal88 said:
When I get cm like that I presume I either have just ovulated or about to, I'd get BDing if I were you!

xx
i'd agree too however i got fertile cm a week before i oved so mabe you just haven't oved yet :? but still getting fertile cm?

Sounds like fertile CM to me, obviously the longer it stretches, the more fertile it is. You may have just been a few hours out to get a ++ OPK...What time did you test?

Tested about 230pm but had to drink 2 pints of water at 8am this am in prep for a scan that didn't happen so don't know if that watered the opk results down....

JPS said:
Tested about 230pm but had to drink 2 pints of water at 8am this am in prep for a scan that didn't happen so don't know if that watered the opk results down....

Yeah, it could well have!
-If you have plenty of tests i'd be tempted to try again now and again tomorrow afternoon.
Let us know how you get on!

goodluck1.gif

I think the positive OPKs come after the CM so you should keep on testing, it sounds positive that you will OV soon x

JPS said:
Checked my CM today internally and goey globby clear blobs with creamy parts came out.... It is stretchy about 2 inches but doesn't 'hold the stretch' for long. How would you classify this? It's just really confusing as my opk was negative and my chart of FF is all over the place...

oww oww i have been woundering about this too but have been to shy to ask :oops: you have more guts than i do but so glad u asked hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I would have thought you were ovulating :? Dunno about negative OPK, water could defo have diluted it though.

I would have thought you were ovulating :? Dunno about negative OPK, water could defo have diluted it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back