Tmi - pink when i wipe...

munchkin1982

Reaction score
and slight spotting in knickers... Should i be worried? got scan on mon morn... :-( xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Just to say... Its not alot at all but still freaking me out :-/ xx

I hope it's nothing bad, maybe ring Epu xx

if your worried ring your epu or midwife and just explain whats going on. xxx

I would give your MW a quick bell hun but I'm guessing they will say to just wait for your scan on mon xx

If ring sweetie just for your peace of mind z I had it last week and panicked and when to hosp and they rated me really well as they just wanda comfort mother......... Xxx

Thanks girls... Called mw and she is not worried as had nothing since and got scan on mon anyway...

Did freak me out though.

What about the growing/stretching pains? is it normal to have them so early on this time? Xx

I have.had some crazy pains. When I move from the waist/stomach feels like I'm.permanently puling muscles.........ouch xx

I've been getting some quite painful ones today but I'm putting it down to the fact I'm supposed to be on at this moment in time and I suffer from endometriosis which also makes this te quite painful too. Xxx

Thanks girls... Called mw and she is not worried as had nothing since and got scan on mon anyway...

Did freak me out though.

What about the growing/stretching pains? is it normal to have them so early on this time? Xx

your due the day after me :D i have been getting pains but my midwife said it because of your belly making room inside for baby to grow so no need to worry

Growing pains are totally normal hun, I hope it goes well on Monday x

Thanks girls :) just seems so early on for it all to be happening! xx

Pinkladylouise! how mad that we are due just a day apart? aaawww xx

Oh my god! how mad is that?! hehe! forgive me though... I am still trying to get used to "b'ham and surrounding areas lol" how far away are you from me? ;-) xx

Munchkin, I'm sooo pleased for you, I didn't know you got another bfp!!! whoop Whoop, try not to worry, I spotted right the way through my 12 weeks with Devon, good luck for scan tomorow, I will pop by tri1 to see your good news and hopefully a lovely piccy X

Aaaww thanks JJ!!! Its mental this this time round I am huge!!! Lol ;-) xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340424572535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340424572535.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads