Tomos and I are finally home

mablestarr

Reaction score
6 weeks and 4 days after he was born Tomos has been allowed home weighing a grand total of 3lb 10oz.

We have spent the past 2 weeks in transitional care getting feeding established and making sure Tomos can maintain his temp. I cannot believe how fantastic all the staff were, I was so sad to leave today, but so glad to finally be back home. xxx

That's great news Hun! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats such good news ! so glad ur home in time for xmas as well. x

:yay: Glad you're he's finally home and doing well! x

Amazing news!! Sounds like he's doing really well!! x x x

Wow - I can't believe you have come home when he is still sooooo tiny- that's wonderful for you. We brought Ella home when she was 4lbs 11oz and I thought that was small! Have a wonderful first Christmas together. xx

Congratulations :) So glad you and little Tomos are home for Christmas xx

Oh wow he's teeny!! So glad you can come home, and start your life together! Congrats xx

omg thats amazing! hes less than half the size my chunk was when she was born - he must be just tooty in the flesh!!! :D xxx

Fantastic news x and just in time for his first Christmas x

Wow that's teeny! You got any more piccies of the gorgeous little man? Enjoy his very first Xmas xxx

Great news Hun he must be so tiny! xx

That's fantastic news Hun. Just what you wanted for Christmas. Santa has delivered again lol. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zAhh well done both of you, soo pleased he is well and you are home in time for his first xmas with you - what a journey you have all had in Scbu - amazing to think , tomos was not supposed to be born until just before my Devon and he is already 6 weeks old already! Hope he really piles on some weight at home now X

Fab news Mstar I bet your glad yo have your little mirable at home now....xxx

Happy new year to you and tomos xxxxxx

HI,
how are you an Tomos doing?? Gaining weight i bet. Benjamin is 4lb 13oz now xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back