ttc second baby, any advice?

Joby2690

Reaction score
We are ttc our second baby, just wondering if anyone had any advice really because it seems to be taking a bit longer than our first. I didn't even have to bother with ovulation calculators first time around so this is all a bit new.
Just had sex two days before I'm supposed to ovulate but husband got a football injury and broke his foot so didn't have the opportunity to do it again. Will this be enough I wonder? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

I would advise you to buy a thermometre from boots (£7/£8) and join Fertilityfriend.com. They will give you a free months trial. Also you can buy cheap OPK's on ebay or other internet sites (Ovulation Predictor Kits) the clever little things will warn you when you are about to ovulate (the 14 day rule is pants) so you can get BD'ing at the right time.

Good luck :hug:

He doesn't need to use his foot to perform :rotfl: . Poor thing hope he's better soon. Good luck with baby number 2 :hug:

Fingers crossed said:
He doesn't need to use his foot to perform :rotfl: . Poor thing hope he's better soon. Good luck with baby number 2 :hug:
What are you like FC :rotfl:

:rotfl: I wouldn't let my OH have ANY excuse, he could be in the bath with his toe stuck in the tap for all I care, if there is baby making to be done it has to be done!!!

I once went with someone after they had had a nasty motorbike accident
he had a broken leg, wrist and pelvis
we still managed :rotfl:
:twisted:

:rotfl: :shock: Poor chap, thats so funny I can just picture a man all bandged and in plaster with a nympho all over him :rotfl:

sorry I just side tracked the thread there but in my defense I feel drunk even though I am sober. I think thats my advise remember to laugh cuz ttc can be so bloody depressing at times and you have to giggle when you can

Thats certainly true if you don't laugh you'll defo cry :lol: . Back to the thread, sorry Joby, remember it only takes 1 sperm to make a baby, good luck honey :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back