TTC with irregular cycles

rusks said:
A&J said:
Sorry that you feel unwell rusks :hug: hope you feel better soon :hug:

Really hope that you have ov :pray: :cheer: and that you get your BFP in about 14 days :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you hun, good luck with your shorter cycles :hug:

How is everyone exciting news for ejjie she has a faint line so lets all hope its a sticky BFP for you hun :hug:

i am feeling a little down today all these BFPS :cheer: (which i am so happy about don't get me wrong) just highlights my worst fears that i can't get PG again i am feeling a little down which is unusual for me in the 2ww to be honest.
i am 6dpo and feeling exactly the same as i do every month on my symptom chart so i guess i'm thinking its not going to happen again this month :cry: i know its too early to tell and i'm being irrational!! :oops:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yayyyyyyy ejjie I really really hope this is it for you :pray: I am sending extra strong extra sticky babydust your way :hug: :hug:

:wave: rusks and everyone else :wave:

I am like you rusks I am feel down with all the BFPs....although I am sooooooo happy for everyone that gets theirs I just feel that one day I am going to be left all alone in TTC and only have myself to talk too :lol:

You never know rusks it might be your month! (I hope it is) Some people don't get symptoms :)

I am fine myself on cd7 after a 23 day cycle :cheer: which I can not still believe. I am going to see the consultant on the 11 November to see what is the next plan of action.

Hugs and babydust to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck for your appt hun you'll be OV soon with short cycles like that you better get BDing!! :cheer:

good luck with your appointment A & J and I've got my fingers crossed for you Rusks :pray:

I'm the same as you both, really happy for the other ladies but wondering if my BFP will ever come :(

No news for me I'm still waiting to OV and I had my blood tests on CD5 on Monday so will call the docs later this week to get the results so I'm just waiting around at the moment and trying not to brood about it all.

A&J said:
I am like you rusks I am feel down with all the BFPs....although I am sooooooo happy for everyone that gets theirs I just feel that one day I am going to be left all alone in TTC and only have myself to talk too :lol:

hehe sorry that just made me chuckle a bit.

You wont be alone...you'll have me to talk to :hug:

Don't knwo if I introduced myself in this topic...? Can't be bothered skip back through to see if I have either lol.

But :wave: i'm Jade as you can see and my last cycle was about 47-48 days long. On day 47 I had some pinky coloured goo then AF came fully on day 48 but it's still no good is it? Silly long cycles!

I have just been paid but it's all gotta go on bills :( lol so can i have my membership on credit until next payday? :D lol

I'm really happy about all the BFP's and they are coming from the ladies who have been trying soo long too! :cheer: Way to go ladies!

I know what you mean about it getting you down though, sorta makes me feel silly because I havn't been trying all that long but thats just TTC for you isnt it? I suppose were all in a cue and we will have to wait our turns! :)

Good luck everyone :hug: :wave:

hi jade and welcome to the world of frustration long and irregular cycles club. good luck to you too :hug:

me on day 42 can't stop eating!!!! :wall: not saying this is a symptom at all think its the weather but i am going be putting on so much weight and i really can't stop i have now will power at all!!

9dpo and hoping for symptoms soon at the moment i just feel like i do every month - please please can this be my month :pray:

good luck to you all :pray:

Hey ladies I'm on cd 38 at the moment :wall:

Tested a few times but bfn; just a waiting game now.

Good luck everyone :hug:

rusks said:
...i am 6dpo and feeling exactly the same as i do every month on my symptom chart so i guess i'm thinking its not going to happen again this month :cry: i know its too early to tell and i'm being irrational!! :oops:

Hiya Lisa,

I had NO symptoms apart from a dull period pain type feeling which I still have now. It started about 9dpo I would say.

I want this thread emptied this month. I want all of my TTC with irregular cycles buddies in first tri with me. Pleeeeeaaaaaaassssseee! I'm sending ALL of my babydust your way guys

Rachel sorry you're down too. I feel poo for you all I really do.

On a giveaway note, does anybody want my angus cactus tablets? I have a pack of 180 that you take one a day of so 6 months supply. PM me and let me know if you do

Love you all guys....lots of luck x

like ell i had no symptoms at all other than sharp cramping/aching and bad AF pains around 9/10DPO

hi guys :wave: thanks for giving me some hope but i really don't feel PG at all and sure AF will come on saturday or sunday :cry:

12 dpo for me! i've had really bad headaches but DH has had them too i think its following on from the cold we had so i can't even class that as a symptom!!

My boobs are a bit tender and i'm snappy as a rattle snake but all exactly the same to the day i feel every month. will keep you posted though,

glad all the first triers are ok :cheer:

tina and gabs i feel your frustration hunny - good luck :pray:

Mrs metal, jade and A&J how are you girls?

oh i so hope it's a bfp rusks you so deserve it, i think everyone who has been ttc for a long time on here so deserves it i'll keep my fingers crossed and sending loads of baby dust your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Anna23 said:
oh i so hope it's a bfp rusks you so deserve it, i think everyone who has been ttc for a long time on here so deserves it i'll keep my fingers crossed and sending loads of baby dust your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

thanks hunny thats really kind :hug: can't believe you 14 weeks where has that time gone! :cheer:

Hey everyone, ive been a member on this forum for a couple of weeks now. I'm just wondering....do i qualify for TTC with irregular cycles? My cycles are from 25 to 32 days long? if so, great to meet you all!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OOOOWWWWWW rusks...im praying its ur turn..il be watching for updates..fingers crossed babes :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

CURLYWURLY....welcome :wave: i no longer live in here but was one of the founders of this thread so i cant just abandon it lol . i do hope ur stay is notr to long :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi curlywurly can i eat you :D :rotfl:

welcome to the thread hun its proved to be good luck for a few girls so heres hoping your stay is short xx

Hey Rusks :pray: for you hun; hope it's your month :hug:

Curly wurly; welcome to this thread hun and good luck ttc :hug:

AF arrived today; so that was a 42 day cycle for me; same as last month.

Good luck to everyone and babydust to all :hug:

:wave: Hi ladies and welcome to the thread curlywurly :wave:

I have not been on PF for a while as TTC has been getting me down alot lately and I knew I had to do something when I started crying congratulating a friend on MSN and did not stop for an hour :oops: So I thought a bit of time away will help....although I missed all the ladies soooo much :hug: The time away has helped! I am still down but I am not crying now just looking at peoples tickers :oops:(omg reading that back I am a drama queen :oops: :lol: )

Anyway first off Huge Congratulations rusks :cheer: :dance:

I am on cd 16 and my fertility monitor is high so hopefully will peak tomorrow :pray: and I have lots of ew (sorry tmi) so hopefully it means that I am going to have another short cycle :pray:

I am off to see the consultant on Tuesday to see what the next plan of action is.

Sorry AF got you Tina but :cheer: for a short cycle :) hope that this is the start of short cycles for you :hug:

Sending babydust to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A&J said:
:wave: Hi ladies and welcome to the thread curlywurly :wave:

I have not been on PF for a while as TTC has been getting me down alot lately and I knew I had to do something when I started crying congratulating a friend on MSN and did not stop for an hour :oops: So I thought a bit of time away will help....although I missed all the ladies soooo much :hug: The time away has helped! I am still down but I am not crying now just looking at peoples tickers :oops:(omg reading that back I am a drama queen :oops: :lol: )

Anyway first off Huge Congratulations rusks :cheer: :dance:

I am on cd 16 and my fertility monitor is high so hopefully will peak tomorrow :pray: and I have lots of ew (sorry tmi) so hopefully it means that I am going to have another short cycle :pray:

I am off to see the consultant on Tuesday to see what the next plan of action is.

Sorry AF got you Tina but :cheer: for a short cycle :) hope that this is the start of short cycles for you :hug:

Sending babydust to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

by no means a drama queen hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

good luck for a short cycle hun so get bding xx

sorry af got you tina :hug:

this thread is proving to be lucky :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: the rest of you join us soon

Hey A & J :wave: Good luck at the consultants next week hun and heres to a short cycle for you :pray:
Good luck hun an dlots of baby dust :hug:

Rusks; so so happy for you hun :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back