Twitter....

Cant find you either :( i wonder if you have to wait until the users aren't so new before they appear in the search :think:

Someone is already on there as monster_munch :shakehead:

I'm monstermunchpf
instead.

Just sat looking at the first page that comes up though :rotfl:

i can't find monstermuchpf joolsbugg or saz79.

i made the account like a week ago, can't be that? x

Don't worry about finding me - all i've done so far is update a "status" can't do anyhting else :lol:

ooo just managed to follow phillip schofield... took ages though. Wouldn't let me click on anything :think: Goodness i'm awful at this. Maybe I should stick to writing letters!

It's a wonder Barrack has the time to be on twitter, what with saving the USA and the world from doom :rotfl:

monster_munch said:
It's a wonder Barrack has the time to be on twitter, what with saving the USA and the world from doom :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmm, i wonder why people cant find me (and others) :think: Not that ive done ANYTHING on there except register and add Schofe :rotfl: I havent had time to have a sit down and get to grips with it yet.

You can all add me if ya want sueken68 haven't got any idea what i'm doing just added scofe and wozzy :rotfl:

I'm having a nosey now! :D I've added all I can but some I couldn't find :(

Now I've got to figure out what I'm doing :lol:

i thought it was only for celebs and stuff- doesnt barrack obama have it?

well i just joined and i got really pissed off with the ****ing thing! :lol: firstly cozits soooooooooooooo slow grrrrrrrr i got bored waiting to upload a picture. also i am following 18 people who i dont want to follow! how do i delete themmmmmmmmm??!! grrr its annoying!

OMG I got JackBauer!

Uh, hello? I'm undercover. Can't really tweet what I'm doing. "Just shot and buried Agent Walker alive, LOL" Dammit, my ride's honking, GTG.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back