U.S Dramas

jennywren

Reaction score
So what US dramas do you watch and love?

I have always watched whatever they show at the time buffy / angel were my fave, true calling basically anything they make I seem to like - then they can it, then I get annoyed and have to find something else.

Currently my faves are

One Tree Hill (aww im so missing the OC)
Heros
ER
Without a Trace
All CSIs
Smallville
Supernatural
Friends (the E4 constant re runs lol)
Dawsons Creek (Five Live Re-runs rock on woooooo)
Sarah Conner chronicales

im sure there is a couple more, i cant think though, but im sure there are...

jennywren said:

I have always watched whatever they show at the time buffy / angel were my fave, true calling basically anything they make I seem to like - then they can it, then I get annoyed and have to find something else.

Currently my faves are

Heros
ER
Without a Trace
All CSIs
Smallville
Supernatural
Sarah Conner chronicales

I got hooked on this when we were living in the states!! It is sooo good have it set on my sky +

I like Prison Break, The Unit and a thing that was on Bravo called Day Break - it was really good, but nobody else seems to have heard of it, and they have never put on a series 2

oh yeah prison break I loved it but I only got through series 1 then I didnt watch the 2nd one as was on at 10pm and It was just after I had had Oran I think so was usually askeep at that time lol.

Want them on DVD - might look on ebay now actually xx

i watch loads of US stuff. Moat of the ones you've mentioned, and Nip/tuck, greys anatomy, The Sopranos (even though it finished :cry: I still have a few of the last eps to catch up with :dance: ) Bones.....

sazzylou said:
i watch loads of US stuff. Moat of the ones you've mentioned, and Nip/tuck, greys anatomy, The Sopranos (even though it finished :cry: I still have a few of the last eps to catch up with :dance: ) Bones.....

oh yeah while I do watch the ones you mentioned we only have Free view in the spt so no Sky one or living so can only catch up at my mums but The sopranos I love it, missed the last series though

i love them too, greys anatomy, ugly betty, desperate houswives, all csi's, criminal minds, ncis and i also used to watch something called dead like me which was great but they only did 2 series and then axed it :cry:

xxxx

all of the above. i loved charmed before it finished and a really old one x files. ( i was about 4/5 when it was on but i watch the re runs on living tv)

I don't watch much on TV itself. Its mostly all sat on my computer waiting for me to catch up when in the mood.

I love Battlestar Galactica and am looking forward to the last season.

Also like ER but am annoyed its now on Saturdays on C4. I never watch TV on a Saturday night :wall: Again, will watch them in batches eventually when I can't sleep one night.

I liked The West Wing a lot also. Intelligent sharp drama. Then C4 stopped showing it at a decent hour and I missed the last few season :roll:

Other than that, Heroes was cool. We have The Riches also but I've yet to see an episode.

I like My Name Is Earl for a half hour funny series.

I love the riches - purely as I love eddie izzard - he is the funniest guy to see live!

House and Shark too :cheer:

They should be coming back on soon :think:

i watch a few every now and then but overall,

yep ER is the best ever im so addicted :D :D

jayla's mummy said:
all of the above. i loved charmed before it finished and a really old one x files. ( i was about 4/5 when it was on but i watch the re runs on living tv)

charmed was one of my faves - still watch all the repeats on Living if Im at mums even though ive seen them a thousand times. Xfiles, love it, we used to watch it when it was on first time (me, bro, mum & Dad) I must of been 13 or 14 - my bro always told me first few series were 'based' on true events - dont know how true that is"

jennywren said:

Currently my faves are

Heros
ER
Without a Trace
All CSIs
Smallville
Supernatural
Sarah Conner chronicales

oh gosh at last i have met someone that likes the same programmes as me. my fav us imports aer
Heros
ER
SMallville
Supernatural
and one that you havent got is Lost.

jennywren said:
jayla's mummy said:

charmed was one of my faves - still watch all the repeats on Living if Im at mums even though ive seen them a thousand times.

Oooh, i forgot about Charmed. I love that. Ive got all the dvd's :D . I like supernatural type stuff. I loved Buffy and Angel too, and Medium, The Ghost Whisperer and Supernatural 8) :dance:

i watched charmed, buffy and angel. i missed a bit of angel though, why did cordelia leave and where did she go?

Tara & Liam said:
i watched charmed, buffy and angel. i missed a bit of angel though, why did cordelia leave and where did she go?
\

She got preggers in real life so she was written out.....

In the programme she got pregnant with some maggoty face godess thingy and went a bit evil, then she went into a coma for the rest of the series. In the final series she comes back to help Angel with something (and he's well chuffed cos he's in love with her) then at the end of the episode Angels talking to Cordelia when the phone rings, and its the hospital saying Cordelia never recovered from her coma and she'd just passed away :cry: and Angel turns round and shes vanished.... It was rather sad :cry:

i thought that he loved Buffy, he went to her home to help her fight at the end of the series and i thought that he was all lovely with her?

Angel and Buffy had abit of a snog, but he buggered off again after that (before the fight, cant remember why :think: ) and then she told Spike she loved him cos he was gonna sacrifice himself to save the world
lilheart.gif

but then he cropped up in Angel too. have also seen him in Smallville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back