ummmmmmmm secondary infertility?

i think i should be in there too!!

ooooh ....i like it here tooooo!!

after you kirsty xxxx

I saw that...I hope the girls who I have got to know really well still post in LTTTC?? :)
Kirsty you are one of those girls who i have followed for ages. i hope you still post in LTTC., you are always welcome.
Gizzy xx

i think its just coz some people find it hard when they have no kids and are trying for #1, so noone gets offended :)

You can blame the girls who were arsey to JJ mum for that section, it's bollocks you're all still Long term TTC and fertility issues kids or no kids!!

Stay here with your friends girls! :friends:

Xx

Last edited:
nothiing at all to me, your previous post was what i was getting at LOL :) i dont begrudge anyone

Ahh good I just think there was always a good and welcoming group in LTTTC, if you go back a year there was no one in here and it was welcoming everyone that made this section what it is now, there's not really enough LTTTCers for 2 sections in my opinion, there's never been any question of who to support, until last week everyone was equally supportive to each other no matter what. :)

Xx

I hope you will be staying in here too! Guess it just means more places for you to chat? xx

Its silly for women to be fighting/arguing over who should be in what section!

As women trying to conceive we are all at some point gonna go through same/similar stages, hormones are still gonna get to us and the emotions you feel are still just as raw and really as the next womans whether or not they have another child.

I'm not sure what has happen or what has been said, so i'll stay brief. But i have a child already and have been ttc 2 years now, and i still cry into a pillow and i still feel my heart actually aching for something i cant have (yet). It doesnt mean im not greatful or greedy...just means i'm human. Shouldnt we all support each other regardless. Just my opinion :oooo:

x x x x

it was just coz of thsat thread a while back, its a shame when things like that happen as it is rare on this forum :-( its a nice thought to have another section but sad some ladies feel like they dont want to post here

ah well i missed the thread and glad i did too, doesnt sound nice :(

It is a good idea to have the other section, if i ever need to have a moan about jake and the impact another child has on trying to conceive (im not gonna lie he's almost caught us in the act a few times :shock::whistle:) I'll make sure to pop over to the other section! :lol:

hahaha tell him its just wrestling ( icaught my mum at it ONCE and was mortified when i discovered sex and realsied what she was doing :sick: )

tbh im 50/50 on this new thread, and only because

I see were lynette is coming from..

MY OPINION
If you havent yet had a child and cant concieve and are part of the LTTTC section it can be a bit demoralising whilst you are trying everything you possibly can to concieve and other people are on to their second or whatever, but at the same time the TTC thread is just the same, if you havent yet moved to the LTTTC and are still in TTC then that can be a bit demoralising seeing bfps left right and centre but at the end of the day this whole forum is about trying to get pregnant/pregnancy and chances are a lot of people will get pregnant, sadly it is harder for some people.

I think having a new thread is just maybe helping people feel that they "belong" specificly to one group and at the same time not upsetting anyone that arent able to concieve their first child.

I hope everyone isnt too offended by the new thread as really it is a forum you can post where you like. It would be much worse if they actually locked out the threads according to which category you fall under - its getting worse these days, everyone has a label for everything lol!

Edited so not to confuse anyone :)

Last edited:
Its silly for women to be fighting/arguing over who should be in what section!

As women trying to conceive we are all at some point gonna go through same/similar stages, hormones are still gonna get to us and the emotions you feel are still just as raw and really as the next womans whether or not they have another child.

I'm not sure what has happen or what has been said, so i'll stay brief. But i have a child already and have been ttc 2 years now, and i still cry into a pillow and i still feel my heart actually aching for something i cant have (yet). It doesnt mean im not greatful or greedy...just means i'm human. Shouldnt we all support each other regardless. Just my opinion :oooo:

x x x x

totally agree with this Emma, like you I have been trying for 2 yrs to conceive baby number twoi and it sure breaks my heart xxx

ah well i missed the thread and glad i did too, doesnt sound nice :(

It is a good idea to have the other section, if i ever need to have a moan about jake and the impact another child has on trying to conceive (im not gonna lie he's almost caught us in the act a few times :shock::whistle:) I'll make sure to pop over to the other section! :lol:

Ha ha totally agree with this too! Sometimes having a child already is a contraceptive in itself!!!
I do think the new section is a good idea, but yes shame it was developed after such circumstances when people could see to support everyone :wall2:xx

tbh im 50/50 on this new thread, and only because

I see were lynette is coming from.. If you havent yet had a child and cant concieve and are part of the LTTTC section it can be a bit demoralising whilst you are trying everything you possibly can to concieve and other people are on to their second or whatever, but at the same time the TTC thread is just the same, if you havent yet moved to the LTTTC and are still in TTC then that can be a bit demoralising seeing bfps left right and centre but at the end of the day this whole forum is about trying to get pregnant/pregnancy and chances are a lot of people will get pregnant, sadly it is harder for some people.

I think having a new thread is just maybe helping people feel that they "belong" specificly to one group and at the same time not upsetting anyone that arent able to concieve their first child.

I hope everyone isnt too offended by the new thread as really it is a forum you can post where you like. It would be much worse if they actually locked out the threads according to which category you fall under - its getting worse these days, everyone has a label for everything lol!

Erm I don't really think this was where Lynette was coming from??x

Ermm sorry what I meant was I AGREE with lynettes point of view and went on to say my own?

Thanks though :) I will edit it to make that clearer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back