Unsure if I want to be with my boyfriend

Busybody

Reaction score
So I'm 3 months pregnant
And I'm unsure whether I want to be withy partner we have over a year ago
I fell pregnant though I'm having second thoughts. I find he wants his things his own way and I can see he has some kind of anger issues
He can be very caring though, I have decided to to withold from physical intimacy because I feel put of by some things.

I want us to have a good friendship and have respect for each other as we have made a child now. But I feel he's so absorbed in us being together I can't even focus on myself and do what makes me comfortable. Am worried that if we was to co parent he wouldn't help me and support me as much if we were an couple.
I'm not sure on what I should do??

If you split up then it may be the case that he doesn't support you as much. Is it worth being unhappy in your relationship?
Are you nervous or worried about his actions around you? You said he has anger issues? Unfortunately rates of domestic violence go up when women are pregnant. If you need help please talk to your midwife or another professional who can help you.

Speaking to the professionals about this decision can really help you. I had a similar issue with my partner, who I had my daughter with. In the end we split up near birth, and he stuck around for 2 years. After that he just walked away. No warning, he now has another child, and we’ve not spoken for 6 years. If it comes down to that, although single parenting is difficult it is also one of the most rewarding things. You need to do what’s best for you and baby, good luck and I wish you well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back