Update on nazmomi******update 4****

chezzabell

Reaction score
Naz is now back at mother and baby unit, and she was talking to doc there that said if Olivia had of been a few weeks more they would have deliverd her. But naz jas to just try and relaz and take it easy and if she gets a big gush of water then straight to hosptal.Poor Naz doesnt know what to think and is so stressed!!! Thinking of you darling :hug: :hug: :hug:

Naz's bloods came back and her white cell's gone up which is a sign of infection, and docs now say if anymore waters break then Olivia will be deliverd. Busy doing more tests now on Naz!! Hang in there chick :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Naz is in the labour suite at the hospital she has been having conraction since last night and had a big bleed...Its not settled but not worse. Been given steroid injections incase Olivia comes.
Just cant belive all this is happening with ladies over the past 2 weeks
Hang in there Olivia and thinking of u Naz hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya, Just thought I would keep u up to date on how Naz is doing....She is still in mother and baby unit some days are better than others, but has been told to expect that she is in for a while yet.

Nazmomi's baby girl's waters have been leaking, they have gone from forty nine mill to thirty three mill, so Naz is having another scan next week to see how waters are, but has been told to expect Olivia to come early. Other than waters Olivia is fine. Naz has been tested also to check for infection, hopefully that will come back ok.

So poor Naz is feeling very stressed as you can imagine, hang in there naz and Olivia thinking of ya both :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gosh how many weeks is she? Hopefully she will be clear of infection

send her my love x

aww sending my love hope she feels better soon and the waters go back to normal (aparently that can happen) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor nazmomi, how scary. I cant believe we have 2 of our 2nd tri girls who are looking at having their babies now :(

scones said:
Poor nazmomi, how scary. I cant believe we have 2 of our 2nd tri girls who are looking at having their babies now :(
i think sara had evie last night :(

Please send her my love and wish her well from all of us, thinking of her and hope she is feeling better soon. :hug: :hug:

scones said:

I know its scary how many people seem to be having probs :cry:

please send her love and thoughts from us all....

really puts things into view the probs r girls are having at the moment! xxxxx

Oh, another one of our gang who needs loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you Nazmomi and little Olivia and :pray: all is well :hug: :hug:

Thinknig of you nazmomi and olivia, hope all stays well :hug:

Can't believe that's 2 ladies now going through such an early labour... hope Naz is going to be ok and her little one is alright! :pray: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back