Update on us x

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Baileys Inquest will take place 3rd Febaury, Ive known for a few weeks now and Im starting to get my head around the fact I will soon get everything back that was taken, the clothes he was wearing when rushed into Hospital his bedding, pushchair, etc, I know it will be hard but I need them back so they can go with the rest of his clothes...
Im a bit aprehensive with his Inquest as its a public inquest meaning anyone and everyone can turn up if they want and the press will be there but at least then it will prove I didnt hurt my little boy and then I can start grieving properly! and most importantly we will get answers as to why he was taken x

I have also ordered Baileys headstone, it has a star on the top which is grey/white in coliur then the base is black, its a funny shape but a brand new design, He's also having the marble surround which will have tilted bit on the front for Cameron and Bradley to say a little something, what Im not sure of as yet, but so long as it has something from them, Im sure they wont mind x Found out the cost today and It will be on time for his birthday :cheer: he wil llook handsome for his 2nd birthday x
This is the inscription we are having x

Mummys Little Charmer, Daddys little Smiler
BAILEY JAMES BRAITHWAITE
Called to the angels
05/06/08 Aged 11 Months ( This bit will be on the star)

This is not goodbye, just time to rest your head
The moon will be your Pillow, the stars above your bed.
Sweet dreams Our precious Bailey,
Forever in our hearts,
Although We are not together we are never far apart
All our Love
Mummy and Daddy
xxxxxx

That's beautiful hun :hug:

Thinking of you. You deserve for all this to be over and Bailey can finally be totally at rest. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Kim x x x x

What a lovely tribute, I hope the inquest goes well. You've been through so much and deserve to have some peace :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww thats a lovely poem. glad u can get closure soon and be able to grieve properly. xx :hug:

Thanks girls, I love the Inscription, a friend of mine gace me the idea of the stars etc, And I always tell him I love him to the moon and back so it seemed to fit well for my baby boy!

I will take a picture of his garden when its all finished x

aw it's sounds beautiful,i would love to see a picture.

i hope the inquest passes as painlessly as possible for you all.

very fitting.. A beautiful poem for a beautiful baby... :hug: :hug: :hug:

And anyone who believes what the press say would be an idiot anyway... They report what sells papers not the truth. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Fiona :hug: thanks for posting and letting us know! I hope you get answers my love :hug: :hug: Bailey is a beautiful child and always will be xxxxxxxxxxx

What a beautiful poem, brought tears to my eyes. I hope all goes well on the 3rd and you can finally start to move on. Thinking of you xx :hug:

aw, i'm crying now!

i hope you get everything sorted and settled, for you and for Bailey.

Thankyou everyone, I have now added a picture in the adult section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back